[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

Comments

• AdoreAdore ✭✭
    i don't think kitty whiskers should be added, there's a lot of them around now because people have been getting a lot of them from kitty costume lootboxes because of the sale...
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats when is the token shop going to be updated?
  • PandkaPandka ✭✭
    I think it's happening now. There are only 2 items in the shop now so I think he's updating
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fully updated now. I'll edit this thread later today to display the new contents.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Spacecats! <3
  • prices raised for cool cat cap and grand witches hat, may be other items just know those because I bought them yesterday, is this on purpose ?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    It's fully updated now. I'll edit this thread later today to display the new contents.

I appreciate the change to the shop but now there's no time to really go and farm the tokens. Any chance that you guys will increase the spawn rate or do a special timeframe where it spawns really fast? It's really lame running around for 40mins and not finding a single chest.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    @Spacecats can we please have the blue boxes till the end of the week instead of tomorrow? That would make this event so much better \o/

And thank you for updating the shop, great stuff! <3
    hidiho wrote: »
    prices raised for cool cat cap and grand witches hat, may be other items just know those because I bought them yesterday, is this on purpose ?

Yes, that's on purpose. Those who spent their tokens during the first week the items were in the store saved a little.
    Cecilla wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »

I appreciate the change to the shop but now there's no time to really go and farm the tokens. Any chance that you guys will increase the spawn rate or do a special timeframe where it spawns really fast? It's really lame running around for 40mins and not finding a single chest.

We'll see what we can do. Considering there are also new items on the list, I think it's fair to give more tokens or extend a few things.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭

We'll see what we can do. Considering there are also new items on the list, I think it's fair to give more tokens or extend a few things.

I <3 you Spacecats :) Thank you for taking things into consideration for us :)
  • Spacecats wrote: »

I appreciate the response. Hopefully some things get changed and it feels worth it to do the anniversary event.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    bvhVMCb.jpg

:D

Thank you again @Spacecats!
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I'm a little frustrated that there's still nothing I want on the shop, BUT I do need SES so I guess I can buy like 100 bonanza boxes. Still bummed though.

I hope everyone else is happy though~!
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    Unity Stole is way too expensive. It's not tradable so it's not going to devalue in market. The fact that it's more expensive than the event-exclusive car is ridiculous. @Spacecats
This discussion has been closed.