Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Unity Stole price, 450-500 more reasonable if not wanna be so cheap.

Also I thank you, @Halrath @Spacecats @Denommenator

It was a good event, sure it could be handled in a better manner but it was a new method which was targeting different aspects for each players. The wings were nice additions, the token shops were nicely put, we could use open world boss hunt too along other good things you did :3 newcomers could get a benefit too but Thank you anyway, this forums used to be fairer and more gentle, used to see positive sides of events, hopefully as we, the community get there to be better, you also understand we value the work, so bring goodies to us even more :)

PS: go easy on putting mats on events, let the process of gearing run its course, pushing mats does more harm than good in long term. Thanks, was just trying to give my input.

<3
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I agree with Unity Stole price, 450-500 more reasonable if not wanna be so cheap.
    I stand with my stance, things got too easy too fast, big rewards from events made it even easier, so players see it as their right to want everything so fast, so easy.

Glad to see you got solid principles.

On an unrelated note: Will Bonanza boxes ever be updated with more relevant feedstock?
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    EEP eagle warrior helm and shadow lace wep skin! (even tho I FINALLY got pea pod scythes.) Thank you eme team!!! <3
    edited May 2017
    @TWMagimay you bring something I said about VM mats and gearing and put it under Unity Stole price on a Token shop, and you want me to call you a good lad? Plz, grow up, this what I say, you can't post a thread that few ppl don't like.
    @TWMagimay you bring something I said about VM mats and gearing and put it under Unity Stole price on a Token shop, and you want me to call you a good lad? Plz, grow up, this what I say, you can't post a thread that few ppl don't like.

I never asked you to call me a good lad. I just think it's funny that when it comes to things other people want/care about, you are all "oh, it shouldn't be too easy, you are greedy, you just want stuff handed to you" but when it's about something you want/care about it's suddenly "make it cheaper, must be easier to get".
    edited May 2017
    I don't want Unity Stole that much and I have made enough tokens and even made threads and pmed ppl to farm better, I asked it on behalf of couple of players, so I care about other players. but you ignored the fact you linked two different thing together to make something against me as always, like some others.

PS: as I said taking down threads. Sigh
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much Spacecats! The Eagle Helm is something I dreamed of getting "someday". Well, that day is today! Thanks again!
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Xaera wrote: »
    I'm a little frustrated that there's still nothing I want on the shop, BUT I do need SES so I guess I can buy like 100 bonanza boxes. Still bummed though.

I hope everyone else is happy though~!

I'm frustrated 'cause of the things I DO want in the shop and the short-ish time I have to get enough to buy everything!

And I'm frustrated on what TO buy

I'm really happy with the last rotation xD
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    Thank you for the great blue box event and final rotation! When I started really going for the tokens, I didn't think I would be able to get many, but the blue boxes really helped out a ton and I found it fun to hunt them down.

Personally Bought: Disco Ball, Unity Stole, Demonic Head-Wings, Angelic Head-Wings, Illusionist's Costume, and Ingenue's Costume.

TB and Direct Purchases: E-Line Coupe, Cool Cat Cap, Eagle Warrior Helm.
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    I would like to thanks @Spacecats @Halrath @Denommenator for putting the shadowlaced smartboxes. The alliance mask may not included but I'm still happy with the shadowlaced ;') My weekend grind paid off. hahaha
    I don't want Unity Stole that much and I have made enough tokens and even made threads and pmed ppl to farm better, I asked it on behalf of couple of players, so I care about other players. but you ignored the fact you linked two different thing together to make something against me as always, like some others.

PS: as I said taking down threads. Sigh

They are not different, both are "stuff people want".
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    LucyFear wrote: »
    I would like to thanks @Spacecats @Halrath @Denommenator for putting the shadowlaced smartboxes. The alliance mask may not included but I'm still happy with the shadowlaced ;') My weekend grind paid off. hahaha

I hope to get some as well :D And that cute magic dress to go with the hat

Edit: Maybe not the box. I just looked at a pic of them all. Not a huge fan of skulls
  • I was holding out for the dyable Arin and Rida maid costumes so i'm dissapointed since nothing else intrests me.
  • when will the tokens disapear? how u give us a nearly date about it? to use it before it expires >.<
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    when will the tokens disapear? how u give us a nearly date about it? to use it before it expires >.<

They did, June 5th, though I'm not sure what time
This discussion has been closed.