[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

Comments

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    I thought space cats said he will do something to the token on the last few days of the event
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    RKC wrote: »
    I thought space cats said he will do something to the token on the last few days of the event

That's what he was implying. I hope he tells us something soon
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    So the tokens vanish on june 5th?

@Spacecats does battleground still award anniversary tokens after tomorrow?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »

I'd love to know this as well
  • Since they add the Unity Stole to the shop i tryed to farm to get enough tokens, i barely made it to 100. For those who spent the tokens over time it's realy unfair, it's almost impossible to get enough before the event end. :(
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    DR57DTMTAD wrote: »
    Since they add the Unity Stole to the shop i tryed to farm to get enough tokens, i barely made it to 100. For those who spent the tokens over time it's realy unfair, it's almost impossible to get enough before the event end. :(

Just do your best :) Keep spamming CS as well, 15 per win
  • So are blue boxes still spawning?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    FXN6HXWMT5 wrote: »
    So are blue boxes still spawning?

Yes, go farm!
  • MawileMawile ✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

I'd love to know this as well

Me too. Me and my guildie were wondering.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arwen wrote: »
    There is something wrong with the blue boxes spawn rate. I was hunting on the same spot i did before, but now i am running between channels from more than 2 hours and no boxes spawned in any of them.
    And no, there is nobody else except me to farm that spot.
    What happened with the spawn rate of the blue big boxes?

Don't know either, but I'm in the same boat. Can't find one, and I looked in all my favourite farming spots.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is something wrong with the blue boxes spawn rate. I was hunting on the same spot i did before, but now i am running between channels from more than 2 hours and no boxes spawned in any of them.

I am finding like candies today, around 500, I said before, if not finding in an area in 10 mins, change area, channels not really gonna help, change area and rotate if not finding anything. GL.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

I am finding like candies today, around 500, I said before, if not finding in an area in 10 mins, change area, channels not really gonna help, change area and rotate if not finding anything. GL.

Vi, I feel like you're kinda rubbing it in our faces how much you can get...
    #feelsbadman
    Tenshi1 wrote: »

Vi, I feel like you're kinda rubbing it in our faces how much you can get...
    #feelsbadman

please my friend passed 6K, I just want them to find dem tokens, it is out there, they just need to find them ;)
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭

500 boxes??? Are you talking serious? O.o

i don't think they mean 500 boxes in 1 day, i think just tokens :b
    500 is insane. i found about 300 (maybe 400 but i can't remember anymore) boxes over the event (pre extension) but that was hours of dedication and no way could i find 500 box in a day.

500 boxes??? Are you talking serious? O.o

Tokens :D I would buy EME with 500 boxes a day lols
This discussion has been closed.