[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

1101112131416»

Comments

  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I found about 100 in a lil over half an hr(And I came on after the triple box hour)
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    I found about 100 in a lil over half an hr(And I came on after the triple box hour)

    Triple box hasn't started yet.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    I found about 100 in a lil over half an hr(And I came on after the triple box hour)

    Triple box hasn't started yet.

    *looks again* OMG it said PM! YAY I thought I missed it
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    ...is anyone else holding off on spending in case more things get added? >.<
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I avoided say my opinion about whole this event and blue boxes. And now I'm asking trolls and toxic ppl find any other post to reply to. This I want to address only to @Spacecats and those who made this event.

    I seriously want to say many thanks! The amount of boxes, the amount if things I got is a great reward for me for my efforts. It was an interesting challenge to me both in dungeons and of course (mainly) haunting in open world! This doesn't actually matter much how much boxes despawned near my face ^^ because the % of positive emotions was much more bigger(btw soMe boxes in Ex Prima acting like invisible. There are no caves that places). I evrn found new friends during event :pleased:
    Again: Thanks a lot!
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Arwen wrote: »
    There is something wrong with the blue boxes spawn rate. I was hunting on the same spot i did before, but now i am running between channels from more than 2 hours and no boxes spawned in any of them.
    And no, there is nobody else except me to farm that spot.
    What happened with the spawn rate of the blue big boxes?

    I am finding like candies today, around 500, I said before, if not finding in an area in 10 mins, change area, channels not really gonna help, change area and rotate if not finding anything. GL.

    Truth ! If you can not find anything in one area switch to another! I found up to 4 boxes next to each other! Another tip, stay away from other players! I saw several boxes being spawned in front of me or next to me! If there is another player nearby you can sail before you! =)
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    Arwen wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Arwen wrote: »
    There is something wrong with the blue boxes spawn rate. I was hunting on the same spot i did before, but now i am running between channels from more than 2 hours and no boxes spawned in any of them.
    And no, there is nobody else except me to farm that spot.
    What happened with the spawn rate of the blue big boxes?

    I am finding like candies today, around 500, I said before, if not finding in an area in 10 mins, change area, channels not really gonna help, change area and rotate if not finding anything. GL.

    500 boxes??? Are you talking serious? O.o

    i don't think they mean 500 boxes in 1 day, i think just tokens :b
    500 is insane. i found about 300 (maybe 400 but i can't remember anymore) boxes over the event (pre extension) but that was hours of dedication and no way could i find 500 box in a day.

    I in 2 days (8 hours playing per day), I collected over 4100 tokens just by searching for blue boxes. Now 500 boxes I think not! They're tokens!
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Xaera wrote: »
    ...is anyone else holding off on spending in case more things get added? >.<

    Don't hold off to long, you only have until mait on tuesday
  • got a permanent costume from a RNG box, happy new player =)
  • Magichan wrote: »
    > @Dmal said:
    > I like how I as a casual player with a single character am expected to get 450 tokens in 1 week lol. I've never seen a less giving birthday event in my history as a gamer lmao

    *OR* maybe casuals arent supposed to afford the top prizes every single week? Maybe the hardcores can aim to get everything while the casuals can save up for something nice?

    you just essentially agreed to this event being aimed towards hardcore players and not the actual whole playerbase, nice. In the end, you're not getting anything out of this event if you don't dedicate SEVERAL HOURS DAILY into grinding end game dungeons, and that's the real issue here.
  • Magichan wrote: »
    > @Dmal said:
    > I like how I as a casual player with a single character am expected to get 450 tokens in 1 week lol. I've never seen a less giving birthday event in my history as a gamer lmao

    *OR* maybe casuals arent supposed to afford the top prizes every single week? Maybe the hardcores can aim to get everything while the casuals can save up for something nice?

    In the end, you're not getting anything out of this event if you don't dedicate SEVERAL HOURS DAILY into grinding end game dungeons, and that's the real issue here.
This discussion has been closed.