[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

Comments

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    why did they change the tokens to be unbankable. If things keeps on going like this. It will make EU look more better.

Kyras potion shack was felt better than this.
  • edited May 2017
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    -snip-

Did you forget about the last Kyra event and the Santa hunt? Also, the systems they have in game absolutely do support those models you mentioned.

No, they... don't? Kyra's and Santa hunt don't have any kinds of caps. I've proposed to EME that they could repurpose the Kyra's system to add an account-wide one-time prize and progressive incremental prizes, but obviously it'd require programming to do. Outside of using the store, I'm not sure how they can do it without involving BHS.
    RKC wrote: »
    why did they change the tokens to be unbankable. If things keeps on going like this. It will make EU look more better.
    It was an error that will be fixed on Tuesday's maintenance. Their intention was to make them untradable, but it ended up being both.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    -snip-

Did you forget about the last Kyra event and the Santa hunt? Also, the systems they have in game absolutely do support those models you mentioned.

No, they... don't? Kyra's and Santa hunt don't have any kinds of caps. I've proposed to EME that they could repurpose the Kyra's system to add an account-wide one-time prize and progressive incremental prizes, but obviously it'd require programming to do. Outside of using the store, I'm not sure how they can do it without involving BHS.

I'm thinking...item claim or calendar for the 1 time reward and then a hunt similar to last Kyra(low rewards, time restrictions etc).
  • Once again you completely missed the point, An Anniversary is supposed to be a celebration for everyone to enjoy, not just for lvl 65 players with multiple alts having to grind top dungeons for the best rewards, and with unnecessary layers of RNG, will new players/casual/ and under geared players gets the finger. EME your 5th year celebration should have been about the community getting together and doing open world events that were fun, so everyone could celebrate Tera's five years. And also for you to say Thank You to your player base, by giving them free stuff or relatively easy to get stuff for supporting and enjoying this game for the past five years. What's it's not supposed to be about is selective high lvl dungeon grinding/ RNG/ or buying stuff from the Tera store, because that stuff happens all the time already. And don't get me wrong, I understand the fact that this is a business, and that both you and Bluehole are trying to make money and I'm fine with that aspect. So come on this is not what a 5th year celebration should be, and if your don't get that fact then you completely missed the point.
  • Please Make Tokens tradeble or reduce costs
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Every year tera has a birthday sale but there no sale to much rng I get enough rng In game and on death loot box's now more rng can we have less rng plz :< and can we have the cash shop price lowered it look like it going up every time or atleast make the rng loot box have a high chaince at the costume I never been so scared to buy crap on a online game that I have a fear of never getting
  • SedennaSedenna ✭✭
    Thank you very much for changes <3 <3 weeeee!
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Can we please have these events back for the anniversary:
    - World BAMs
    - Rootstock
    - T.E.R.A.
    - Blue boxes
    And more...
  • HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    I will say here AGAIN, can we have AT LEAST 2X xp for AT LEAST one week?
    Since someone who start or don't have level 65 char are getting NOTHING besides wings, can we at least make fast for those people get 65 and start do "enjoy" the event?
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    LYC14 wrote: »
    - Rootstock

No. Rootstock is a harvest festival, it doesn't belong in spring.
  • LYC14 wrote: »
    - World BAMs
    - Rootstock
    - T.E.R.A.
    - Blue boxes
    And more...

Please EME can we have this This would be a funny event not the one we having now
  • I actually miss some of the older events, they were fun... The wings are beautiful, but this event feels like a money grab and I feel bad for the new players.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    No. Rootstock is a harvest festival, it doesn't belong in spring.
    bamarama's supposed to be special as well but we've had it for nearly a year straight now
  • W7GNYAP55AW7GNYAP55A ✭✭✭
    Allowing us to sell/buy tokens I believe is a lot better than having reduced price in shops. Some of the items in shop nobody really wants, with those folks they can just sell their tokens. And there are a lot of players who aren't making enough tokens to even purchase anything in the shop, with those folks they can just sell what they have and have some income for themselves. Just my opinion.
  • When will the quiz take place? Will there be a set date or just in game warning at anytime? :S
This discussion has been closed.