The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

[UPDATED 5/24]

ANNIVERSARY TOKENS WILL DISAPPEAR 6/6/17 DURING SERVER MAINTENANCE! USE THEM BEFORE THEN!

The following rewards are in place. You can also see this in the in-game calendar announcements (now accessed through System Settings):

Fraywind Canyon is the current BG highlight, awarding 12 Anniversary Tokens for every victory.

Current highlight dungeon: Velik's Hold (Normal)
Each victory there will award 4 Anniversary Tokens per party member.

100% chance to drop 3 tokens (rolled loot, shared between players) for the following dungeons:
  • Kalivan’s Challenge
  • The Abscess

100% chance to drop 2 tokens (Per person) for the following dungeons:
  • Demokron Factory
  • Kalivan’s Dreadnaught
  • Bathysmal Rise

100% chance to drop 3 tokens (Per person) for the following dungeons:
  • Velik’s Hold (Hard)
  • Velik’s Sanctuary
  • Timescape
  • Demokron Factory (Hard)

FINAL WEEK SHOP CONTENTS
  • Valliant Potion 3 Tokens
  • Strong Canephora Potion 5 Tokens
  • Strong Bravery Potion 5 Tokens
  • Federation Supply: Goddess's Blessing 10 Tokens
  • Enchanting Bonanza Box 14 Tokens
  • Big Head (1 Day) 14 Tokens
  • True Ultimate Elin Elite Box (Loot Box) 40 Tokens
  • Squared Circle Loot Box (Males Only) 50 Tokens
  • Rowdy Rodeo Loot Box (Females Only) 50 Tokens
  • Chromaplasm Weapon Skin Loot Box 60 Tokens
  • HYDRATH-Black Beret 120 Tokens
  • Fisherman's Cap 140 Tokens
  • Cool Cat Cap 140 Tokens
  • Rogues Half Mantle 140 Tokens
  • Grand Witch's Hat 175 Tokens
  • Noble's Cape 200 Tokens
  • Celestial Gold Weapon Skin (Smart Box) 220 Tokens
  • Black Catocaster (Back Slot) 280 Tokens
  • Riding Skill: Ni Hao (Permanent Character Mount) 300 Tokens
  • Riding Skill: Grizzle (Permanent Character Mount) 300 Tokens
  • Riding Skill: Ice (Permanent Character Mount) 300 Tokens
  • Eagle Warrior Helm 350 Tokens
  • Blizzat's Remembrance (Smart Box) 375 Tokens
  • Shadowlace Weapon Skin (Smart Box) 375 Tokens
  • Conjurers Costume Kit (Smart Box) 375 Tokens
  • Flying Skill: Orville (Permanent Character Mount) 375 Tokens
  • Angelic Head-Wings 375 Tokens
  • Demonic Head-Wings 375 Tokens
  • Watered Silk (Smart Box) 400 Tokens
  • Headliner’s Costume Kit (Smart Box) 400 Tokens
  • Nut Hatch Weapon Skin 400 Tokens
  • Formal Wear Costume Box (Smart Box) 450 Tokens
  • Illusionist's Costume Kit (Smart Box, Dyeable) 450 Tokens
  • Dyeable Bewitching Elin Costume 475 Tokens
  • Ingenue's Costume Kit (Smart Box, Dyeable) 475 Tokens
  • E-Line Coupe (Permanent Character Mount) 500 Tokens
  • Unity Stole 550 Tokens
  • Disco Ball (Permanent) 600 Tokens

Comments

• MagichanMagichan ✭✭✭
    You listened and answered. Thank you.
  • Thank you for the update! :3 Happy 5th Birthday everyone!

@Spacecats You guys should read @Tenshi1 and my posts! As well as @allofspaceandtime 's comment in Tenshi1's post on page 2 :p
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Spacecats, I like it when you listen and respond fast ;) bring us more goodies and stuff on weekend :3
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    nice, finally some good news
  • ChrisehChriseh ✭✭✭
    Good stuff. There's also the Battleground Highlight calendar @ https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14410/may-battleground-highlights-updated/p1 For anyone interested.
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    nice, finally some good news

indeed good news. This is what we need, communication, instead of flaming. I like it, hopefully we get even more fun stuff.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad that the community's voice was heard. It feels better knowing that there are more ways for players to participate in this event, as it targets a wider audience than the selected few. I appreciate this change, my friend.
  • Nicely done. Now if EME find a way to include a low levels players to so everybody can be happy. And new players don't fell left out
  • Edited my top post to include Gridiron BG Jackpot. The reward has been increased from 5 tokens to 8 per win. It seemed right to boost the PvP rewards since PvE had been increased.
  • dreamcast87dreamcast87 ✭✭✭
    Well this is genuinely awesome news thanks Spacecats and EME staff.
  • PrototyepmindPrototyepmind ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Just want to make sure I understand:
    600 tokens for the top prize, 3 tokens per dungeon, prizes rotate each week. So, weekly, those who want the top prize will have to clear 200 dungeons or win 75 matches? If I'm wrong, please correct me, but that still sounds like at least a part-time job, approaching the full-time mark, to get the top rewards. It's actually even worse than the grind from Blade & Soul during their gem events that required doing all 6 dailies each day for weeks.

If nothing else it's definitely not something for the entire community, but as I mentioned Blade & Soul, I'm used to it being hit-or-miss as to whether or not companies actually want to reward all players or only certain ones during "celebrations".

I'm going to assume that the server issues are compensated for, but such a high coin count with so few means of obtaining them along with constant technical issues is not boding well for the event. Even with the changes and the upcoming quiz event this seems destined to do very little for the majority of players.

I'd also like to again point out that the only consolidated location featuring updated information on the Anniversary is a player-maintained thread. That's ridiculously unprofessional. Massive callouts for "Buy these boxes!" yet no official News post about the coins, where they drop, the prizes for each tier, etc. They had to be enticed out and reside as an official reply only within yet another thread besides this one. Why is it so difficult to organize something when you have a team paid to do these things?

Am I being highly critical? Yes, because this is supposed to be a professionally run company. If the way this has been handled were part of a project to present information to current and potential clients anywhere else people would be getting fired. Treat your community with some respect and act like the 5th Anniversary means more to EME than extra cash from $20 loot boxes and that you see it as a chance to celebrate the way players have kept the game alive despite the massive ups and downs of this title since launch.
    Just want to make sure I understand:
    600 tokens for the top prize, 3 tokens per dungeon, prizes rotate each week. So, weekly, those who want the top prize will have to clear 200 dungeons or win 75 matches? If I'm wrong, please correct me, but that still sounds like at least a part-time job, approaching the full-time mark, to get the top rewards. It's actually even worse than the grind from Blade & Soul during their gem events that required doing all 6 dailies each day for weeks.

If nothing else it's definitely not something for the entire community, but as I mentioned Blade & Soul, I'm used to it being hit-or-miss as to whether or not companies actually want to reward all players or only certain ones during "celebrations".

There is Quiz event and probably weekend special, just guesses though but usually things scale on weekends. So I would hang in there.
  • 8 per PVP round won, so the cheaters who win close to 100% of the time are set to make more than the rest of the server combined. Lowbies are also getting screwed. Do new players not count? Why aren't you having these tokens drop in leveling dungeons too? FFS this is the cheapest damn company I've ever seen, and this is over VIRTUAL ITEMS, i.e. stuff that cost you NOTHING to make the players happy. EME need to fire whoever the hell is in charge of PR, because this anniversary farce is doing nothing but alienate your players. Go ahead, ban me for my opinion. My elite sub expires tomorrow and I'm GONE after 5 years.

HAPPY F*CKING 5th ANNIVERSARY EME. Enjoy it while you can, because at this rate it'll be your last.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    This is wonderful news, Spacecats! Honestly I had made peace with not getting to try the tokens, and was just hoping for the "so much more" to be something I could be involved in.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Got a couple today running VH, thank you!~

Though I'm not at all a fan of loot boxes, I can deal with them if I'm not paying with IRL money :D
This discussion has been closed.