There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

TERA Reset Times

edited May 24 in General Discussion
Hi everyone,

After the v55’s deployment, several changes affected reset times in the game, causing them not to reset when players expected. We apologize for the confusion and to that end, here are the times things will reset effective immediately.

Guild Quest Dailys will reset at 5 a.m. PST, 6 a.m. PDT
Guild Quest contribution points will reset at Midnight PST, 1 a.m. PDT

Battlefield Rankings will reset at 4 a.m. PST, 5 a.m. PDT

Daily Quests and Reputation Quests will reset at 7 a.m. PST, 8 a.m. PDT

Dungeons and Battlegrounds will reset at 5 a.m. PST, 6 a.m. PDT

The Elite Hot Bar will reset at Midnight PST, 1 a.m. PDT

Comments

• So we aren't getting any resets today? We have to wait until tomorrow? lol..That's the part I'm confused about. Are you able to force a reset?
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about this, but I feel reset timings are at really odd times for it to even be considered in the build, but if it is done to prevent lag at specific times, it is understandable.

• REALY... couldn't you guys have reset the timers while doing the maintenance :\ at least explain to us players why you did what you did
  • so since its at 07.00am pst
    what was almost 2h ago => maintence we get no reset of anything like :(( #sad
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭
    So, they don't even bother to "fix" these reset times and just went along with current build.....
    Well, what do I expect...
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    but it did not reset.
  • @Halrath thank you for this post but in game we need a dungeon reset because our dungeons are on cd from yesterday and this special maintenance moved the time!

Can you do this EnMasse? Pls!
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    What exactly was wrong with the old reset times? I mean the ones before the latest patched screwed everything. Also, good job on basically taking away 1 day of dailies from everyone. You smart good.
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    But Vanguards didn't reset today yet and the timer is for 22 hours from now. So I have nothing to do today? Are u serious?
  • Salvatori wrote: »
    But Vanguards didn't reset today yet and the timer is for 22 hours from now. So I have nothing to do today? Are u serious?

This special maintenance moved the time that's why our dungeons and vanguard are on CD.
    We need a dungeon reset from EnMasse
  • DpkFicxllDpkFicxll ✭✭
    you guys really removed our daily vanguard for today? are u kidding with us? thanks for extend the reset time of our vanguard by more 20 hours in a start of patch, so we don't have to play your game for today...
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    So much for my day off lol. Thanks I guess.
  • these are not the"old" times ..guild quest reset is 1h later ..i think
  • @Halrath . What do you mean by battlefield rankings?
  • DpkFicxllDpkFicxll ✭✭
    welp I liked that TERA aniversary event LOL