[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TERA Reset Times

Comments

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    @Halrath
    Dungeons and Battlegrounds will reset at 5 a.m. PST, 6 a.m. PDT
    I noticed Ghillieglade didn't reset at 6am PDT, what is Ghillieglade categorized and when am i supposed to expect its reset? thank you o/

Edit : Oh and please comment on Reward System dungeon, Crucible of Flame as well please o/
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    So wait... you guys aren't reverting back to the old times? Elite doesn't reset for me until 3am pdt. -___- gg
  • ReaperElenaReaperElena ✭✭✭
    Honestly, whose bright idea was to change the reset time? Must've been an angry individual to intentionally pissed off so many of their gamers.
    Now I know why they removed downvoting or don't have a dislike button.
  • FisuFisu
    edited May 2017
    I'm still waiting for the reset, I pass one day already and not even the vanguar quest have been reset, it marks me that I have to wait until tomorrow

one day for do nothing i spend my money on elite status for do nothing? @Halrath @Spacecats
  • Did we miss an entire day of reset or something? VG quests still haven't reset for me, what a bummer...
  • ch0obch0ob ✭✭
    Can you guys manually reset today's vgs and dungeon entries for today? We're kind of screwed into wasting a reset scroll + not able to get in vg creds today because we maxed out our badges from yesterday.
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    3 pages of players asking the same thing and yet not even a word from you guys. Alright.

• effrontery enmasse >:)
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately there's no way for us to force a VG reset. It looks like we'll have to wait until tomorrow at 8 a.m. PDT.
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're in the process of resetting dungeon instance cooldowns now.
    > @Salvatori said:
    > 3 pages of players asking the same thing and yet not even a word from you guys. Alright.

You're surprised?
  • IronCloudIronCloud
    edited May 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Unfortunately there's no way for us to force a VG reset. It looks like we'll have to wait until tomorrow at 8 a.m. PDT.

Sadface, thanks for dg resets though