[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

TERA Reset Times

Comments

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Unfortunately there's no way for us to force a VG reset. It looks like we'll have to wait until tomorrow at 8 a.m. PDT.
    Are you saying that it was supposed to reset at 8am PDT but didn't and that you can't do anything about it? because right now, at 12:22pm PDT, the vanguard did not reset for me this morning.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Unfortunately there's no way for us to force a VG reset. It looks like we'll have to wait until tomorrow at 8 a.m. PDT.
    Are you saying that it was supposed to reset at 8am PDT but didn't and that you can't do anything about it? because right now, at 12:22pm PDT, the vanguard did not reset for me this morning.

That is what he's saying. Today's reset doesn't work, and they have no way to trigger it manually, just resetting the dungeons. :/
  • crystaalcrystaal
    edited May 2017
    Can anyone clarify for me... ELITE description says - "twice as many daily quests" - i remember in past this worked. So i bought elite now, after returning to game after year or so... why its only 8 now? (coupled with 2x vanquards resets for 3 days, its pretty lame, not even 5 alts makes up for it)
    If its not bug, then that statement should be removed from elite description... zzz
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Spacecats wrote: »

That is what he's saying. Today's reset doesn't work, and they have no way to trigger it manually, just resetting the dungeons. :/

I'll have to disagree. VG dailies just reset. Good job on the whole thing. The timer still says 19h though. *slow clap*
  • VG Just reset at 1pm PDT but still hass a 19hr timer
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yey to me, I said it is a mistake to get Elite after a big patch, seems I was right, Spent my golds on pantsu for chars.
  • crystaalcrystaal
    edited May 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Yey to me, I said it is a mistake to get Elite after a big patch, seems I was right, Spent my golds on pantsu for chars.

definitely wont make up for it, vanquard credits are not what they used to be... and atlas... well... can live without it
    on the other side, elite in past was bit of p2wish, so its ok, i just wish i knew

THO, good panstu costs 3x elite price QQ
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    The times are all screwed up. Why not just make everything reset all at once ffs
    edited May 2017
    @Halrath @Spacecats
    Vanguard Badges seem to have reset, at 1pm PDT - it would be great if you guys could update the original post so it doesn't confuse anyone
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vanguard Badges seem to have reset, at 1pm PDT

They're aware and figuring out what's going on.
  • feels like everything is under control, right
  • Hjjjmmmmmmm
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    How about changing it back to our normal reset times?
    Yamazuki wrote: »
    Vanguard Badges seem to have reset, at 1pm PDT

They're aware and figuring out what's going on.
    Yeah i kind of expected that- it'd be nice of them to update the original post so people don't get confused though since the time @Halrath wrote down is wrong atm.
  • PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    @Spacecats Will you reset dougals quests? Im sure it woudl help people get the new gear :-3