TERA Reset Times

Comments

• YubeYube ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    When are they gonna Fix this?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    DTYXAGL4TR wrote: »
    When are they gonna Fix this?

it needs to be fixed, ruined my entire gaming hours. Sigh.
  • CatoriiCatorii ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    So, some of my dungeons reset today, but some didn't. Castle of Aranea is still not reset, and it's 6:30pm EST...Ace Dungeons reset just fine, though.

Why can't you guys get a little consistency here? I get that BHS handed you the patch, but it's ridiculous that not everything even resets the same time. It's bad enough that dungeons and vanguards don't reset at the same time - individual dungeons have vastly different reset times too?

This is such a mess. Only need 2 runs for this stupid solo dungeon for the achievement, and can't do them today. Rip me.

Edit: 4:45am the next day after the dungeons were supposed to reset. Still 0 entries for Aranea. Seriously.
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    My elite bar didn't reset on AV but it did on CH today (Friday, 5/12/17).
    Today (Saturday, 5/13/17) I got the opposite. Elite bar reset on AV but not on CH.
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't dungeons and vanguards reset at the same time? Also why are you resetting vanguards so late this patch over the last few months it went from 4am to 5am to now 7am which means that East coasters have to wait till 10am to get vanguards to reset.

It's like you guys don't even think anymore and just wing it and say yeah let's pick this time with absolutely no rhyme or reason.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    What about Civil Unrest time?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ketoth wrote: »
    What about Civil Unrest time?

CU still in game? didn't know. Pfff O.o
  • MuggslyMuggsly ✭✭✭
    Can we get an answer as to why the times are so all over the place? Did you guys just throw a dart at a clock and pick the times from that since I can't see any true pattern in how they are setup.
  • c0gc0g ✭✭
    Put up a formal NEWS announcement on this and let players know why. It is the only decent thing to do. Not through some forum post.
  • GhibliiGhiblii ✭✭
    I'm just upset that even when you buy a reset scroll, you have to wait 5 HOURS. Even during a dungeon event ???? I come on mainly to do dungeon quests for my guild and events. #bringbackoldresettimes
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    Everyday log on around 22:00 EST which 19:00 PDT, so I should see elite bar reset everyday... yet it not everyday...
    It more like 48hours reset instead of 24 hours
  • Minazuki wrote: »
    Everyday log on around 22:00 EST which 19:00 PDT, so I should see elite bar reset everyday... yet it not everyday...

I'm seeing exactly the same thing on all servers. Calendar resets daily; log in fed bills happen daily; elite bar resets every other day.
  • TibixTibix ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Kleenex wrote: »
    Minazuki wrote: »

I'm seeing exactly the same thing on all servers. Calendar resets daily; log in fed bills happen daily; elite bar resets every other day.
    Tempest Reach (EST)
    And in turn we have currently lost 3 days of elite boxes once on 5/9 another on 5/13 and lastly today 5/16 and possibly more who knows. We pay for this stuff, real money. This should NOT be a problem in tera.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    When we will get back the old time reset? Or even better time reset like everything reset at the same time?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    EME has to wait for BHS to change our build to fix the time problem. So ETA of fix is unknown, I guess.

My theory on the boxes is if you pick it up after the old reset time, and before the new one, then you don't get one the next day. My friend--same server--is only getting one every other day. I and my spouse pick ours up in the a.m, and have not been having this problem.

Small sample, yes, but that's my theory.