[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

TERA Reset Times

Comments

• sevdasevda ✭✭
    edited May 2017

We pay for elite status, we pay for the added benefits. We're not getting what we're paying for and it's been going on for almost a week now. Is this going to be addressed, much less fixed?
  • sevda wrote: »
    We pay for elite status, we pay for the added benefits. We're not getting what we're paying for and it's been going on for almost a week now. Is this going to be addressed, much less fixed?

Right now, I think we need to figure out what the common thing is between people who have this problem and those who don't. I've spoken to a number of people now who aren't having the issue, so there seems to be some trigger. A theory right now is that it has something to do with people who are checking in at the old reset time, but not clear yet.
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    sevda wrote: »

Right now, I think we need to figure out what the common thing is between people who have this problem and those who don't. I've spoken to a number of people now who aren't having the issue, so there seems to be some trigger. A theory right now is that it has something to do with people who are checking in at the old reset time, but not clear yet.

I've checked at various times of day. I'm getting alternating resets on the two servers that I have characters. I'll have it on one one day and not the other, then the opposite has it reset the next day. My fiance is getting the same thing. I am in the US and he's in Canada.
  • I've been getting mine every other day as well, i have checked in the morning and around 9:30 pm est and still i get 1 every 2 days. Im in the US on the east coast, AV server.
  • TibixTibix ✭✭
    Me and my boyfriend have been having the same issues on the same days as well as other guild members.
    Dates for no boxes are 5/9, 5/13, 5/16
    Located in the US, east coast (so est)
    Usual check in is around 8am-10am and i'm on all day. Usual log out is around 11pm-2am
    server is tempest reach
    Usual log out/spawn in, is Highwatch
    Level 65 priest
    Paid subscription NOT elite scrolls
    -My boyfriend has the same issue every time i do-
    USA Est
    Usual check in is around 10am-1pm. Usual log out is 2am-4am. Online all day
    tempest reach server
    Usual log out/spawn in, is Highwatch
    lvl 65 ninja & archer
    Paid Subscription NOT elite scrolls

• I got my boxes yesterday, but again today nothing. This is all five servers, usually around 20:00 PDT. I haven't had elite bar reset two days in a row for more than a week.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting my Elite stuff every day. Playing from Europe, I usually log in around 1900 IST (GMT +1 for DST), playing on AV. Haven't had the time to do much playing lately, though, so I'm usually on long enough just to get my fed bills, reward credits, and elite boxes.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    So much for my theory. This is truly puzzling.
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    are we getting back the "old" reset times or what?
  • Again, yesterday boxes and today none.
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    I threw my hands up and sent in a ticket since we're getting no response here. I've had alternating resets on the two servers I'm on for a week now.
  • VasnahVasnah ✭✭
    Add me to the list of no boxes today.
  • I submitted a ticket after missing two days of elite boxes (Tues and Thurs this week). I log in multiple times per day and nothing on those days.

I am getting really close to cancelling elite, and I have the $9.99/month deal from years ago. This is unacceptable.
  • I'm chasing a few theories about this bug, and I'm just wondering... for people with this problem, what time zone are you in, and do you observe DST?

For me, EDT (GMT-4).
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I'm chasing a few theories about this bug, and I'm just wondering... for people with this problem, what time zone are you in, and do you observe DST?

For me, EDT (GMT-4).

Me and Spouse: CDT, elite scrolls--NOT having problem

Best Friend: CDT (same state but not same city), paid sub $9.95 deal--boxes every other day only, since patch for gear.