[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

TERA Reset Times

Comments

• Catservant wrote: »
    I'm chasing a few theories about this bug, and I'm just wondering... for people with this problem, what time zone are you in, and do you observe DST?

For me, EDT (GMT-4).

Me and Spouse: CDT, elite scrolls--NOT having problem

Best Friend: CDT (same state but not same city), paid sub $9.95 deal--boxes every other day only, since patch for gear.

Hmm okay -- then yeah, my theory is that people who login to their accounts (and/or claim the boxes) between 5pm PDT and 1am PDT are impacted. We'll see if I can prove that...
  • VasnahVasnah ✭✭
    I live in PTD (-7 GMT) (Washington State) Wednesday I got home around 245pm and received my elite gifts, Thursday I got home around 5pm and I received my elite gifts, Friday I got home at 3:30pm and no elite gifts. I logged on at 750am this morning (Saturday) and I received my elite gifts. I claim my boxes when I log on for reference
  • A change is going into effect during Tuesday maintenance that will shift reset times to 4 a.m. PDT., making things more consistent. There's a chance that things will take time to adjust after the maintenance (as seems to always happen), so we'll be monitoring things after servers come up.

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    A change is going into effect during Tuesday maintenance that will shift reset times to 4 a.m. PDT., making things more consistent. There's a chance that things will take time to adjust after the maintenance (as seems to always happen), so we'll be monitoring things after servers come up.

TY so much for telling us this today. CLearly this is the instant you knew and you shared immediately.

And thank you for the amazing response time on making up for the problems on CH. Honestly, I've never been in a game where you just weren't out of luck until Monday for any answers.

I may have not been able to see the whole thing, but what there was of it was fun!
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    I'm in EDT, yes we observe DST. My fiance, who is having the same issue, is in CDT and also observes DST.

Also, just as an add-on, we both log on at various times throughout the day. Him even more so than me.
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    Well knock me over and call me Sally! I actually had the elite bar reset on both servers that I have characters today! First time in over a week!
  • TibixTibix ✭✭
    hopefully this will solve the issue. im curious as to whether this is effecting both elite scroll users and elite subscribers or just one or the other. im on (gmt -4) as a elite sub and have been having issues like many others with boxes my loggin is usually round 8am-10am est (12pm-4pm gmt)
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    A change is going into effect during Tuesday maintenance that will shift reset times to 4 a.m. PDT., making things more consistent. There's a chance that things will take time to adjust after the maintenance (as seems to always happen), so we'll be monitoring things after servers come up.

Is that for all reset times?
  • kosaikosai ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Hope Tuesday patch makes things better, I too seem to be receiving Elite boxes every other day, I live in GMT/UTC -3 region, usually log in and play between what would be 16:00 and 23:00 PDT every day, so it seems counterpoint's theory could be right about missing boxes when you log around those times.
    I'm Elite via paypal subscription, just in case that info helps.
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    I guess since my elite bar reset on both servers yesterday, I'm out of luck today. No reset on either AV or CH for me at all. I really, really hope this gets resolved on Tuesday.
  • neoakneoak ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Same here. I keep getting Elite boxes every 2 days instead in TR.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    The people who get boxes every other day--any of you using scrolls only?
  • YubeYube ✭✭
    I'm using elite voucher, getting them every day on main server, it's probably the time they claim their elite boxes. Claiming my elite boxes daily on main server, sometimes when I claim on other servers after original reset time before the current elite reset, it will skip day for me.
  • TibixTibix ✭✭
    I just wish things would go back to the old reset. i get my fed bills at 8 pm,vanguard resets at like 11am which is 3-4 hours after im already up playing tera. No one has love for us Est. i dont even know when the hell my elite stuff comes in cause its so erratic
  • Still getting them every other day, got them yesterday and today nothing. I pay for my Elite (not much longer if this continues) Est time UTC-5 here