TERA Reset Times

Comments

• AnjonAnjon ✭✭
    EST here. I'm getting them every other day as well. I use Elite vouchers.
  • edited May 2017
    Tomorrow's maintenance will change the reset time so things may change then, but so far what I've found is that this can happen if you collect the rewards after 5:00pm PDT (0:00 UTC) but before reset time. I've now gotten the rewards three days in a row by only collecting them before the old reset time (i.e. between 1:00am and 5:00pm PDT). Today I've tried an experiment of splitting it by server to see this proves the point for good.

Like I said, when things change tomorrow, maybe it'll just fix everything so it'll be a non-issue, but we'll see. If not, that seems to be the secret for now. (Of course, this is obviously a bug and BHS needs to fix it...)

Edit: My test found that it doesn't seem to be by server. It may depend on when you actually login to the game on your account. But by logging in before 5:00pm PDT each day (rather than waiting for the old reset time), I haven't missed a day since....
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Still not properly resetting for me after the maintenance.

I don't use vouchers for my elite status, I pay monthly via bank account.

I've tried logging in at different times throughout the day and it hasn't made any difference.

The only thing that has happened differently was that I went from the reset happening on alternating servers (I play on two different servers) to resetting on both servers on alternating days.

I guess I'll wait two days to see if the change to 4 am PDT actually helps.

• ReaperElenaReaperElena ✭✭✭
    The bloody [filtered] man. What's with this new A S S reset time?
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    Everything reset at once, I couldn't be any happier than this even though the timing is a bit off... But, I'm glad with this time reset fix.
  • Missed another day of elite consumable and gift boxes.

EME - this is FRAUD. I have paid you for a service/in game items and I am NOT getting them per the agreed upon terms of my elite membership.

WHERE IS MY COMPENSATION?
    WHERE IS THE FIX?

I'm SO CLOSE to cancelling my $9.99 membership that I've had for 3.5 years.
  • Missed another day of elite consumable and gift boxes.

What time did you login to the game yesterday?

May need to send in a ticket with more info so they can look into your account specifically. This bug was happening to me at first, but now I can't seem to reproduce it no matter what I do, so I'm not sure what to suggest anymore.
  • neoakneoak ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Yesterday I did not get Elite boxes.

Today I did in the morning.

Still every 2 days guys.
  • AnjonAnjon ✭✭
    I received a box yesterday, but didn't receive anything today, so I'm still missing every other box. Several guildmates are having the same problem, and we're spread among timezones.
  • c0gc0g ✭✭
    Playing this game has taught me how to say one thing and do another, dishonor my words and keep people who need to know things in the dark. I didn't know we can learn the skill of pxssing others off so quickly here. Thank you kindly.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    So elite boxes still reset at 3am?

Why didn't you guys fix that too?
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    So elite boxes still reset at 3am?

Why didn't you guys fix that too?

3am in which time zone? It's supposed to be 4am PDT now (7am EDT) but I wasn't up at the time to check if it was at that exact time. I did note, though, that Fed Bills and the calendar are still on 5pm PDT as of yesterday.
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    Alright, I'm getting really upset. @Spacecats please can we get a response with clarification on this?

Tuesday, the day of the maintenance, my elite bars on the two servers I play on, AV and CH, did not reset.

Wednesday, both had reset. This is consistent with how things have been going since May 20th when the reset suddenly switched to both servers on the same day, but every other day. Prior to that one server would reset one day and the other would reset the next.

Today (Thursday) I am back to alternating server resets. AV did not reset, CH did reset.

This is a benefit that I pay for on a monthly basis and one of the main reasons I chose to become an elite member. This has been happening since May 12, 2017. Normally I chuckle when people demand compensation for game issues in a F2P game, but as I said, I pay for this service. So do the many others in this thread that are complaining and those who haven't been vocal here, but possibly doing so privately. I also regularly purchase EMP, in fact I just spent $100 to get the cute Elin car. Right now, I am regretting having done so.

Something needs to be done about this already. At the absolute very least, solid communication would be awfully nice and probably go a long way towards pacifying your paying customers.
  • edited May 2017
    I really recommend everyone still having the problem send in tickets if they haven't already done so. They may need to look at your log data to try to figure out what's different about the affected accounts.
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    I sent in a ticket on the 19th.