TERA Reset Times

12345679»

Comments

• kosaikosai ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Still getting them every other day, I'll see if I can login at a different time during the weekend, submitted a ticket in the mean time.
    So far logging in every day after 16:00 PDT I consistently get boxes every other day, what's strange though is that the rest of the Elite perks work fine (Gold boost, EMP, etc), wonder why this is only affecting boxes...
  • neoakneoak ✭✭
    Same here, only getting them every other day.
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    I have finally had three days in a row of consistent resets on both servers I play on. Still waiting to get too excited.
  • Having the same problem with my Elite perks, they are not resetting daily.
  • edited May 2017
    I was able to reproduce the bug again by waiting to login until late in the day again (between the old reset time and the new one). Every day where I logged in before 5pm PDT (after 4am PDT), it always worked for me (and kept working for more than week). But as soon as I "lapsed" and only logged in at night, then now it came back. I purposefully did another test tonight, and if I'm right I think I will not get the reset again tomorrow. Will update to confirm that's the case, but I'm 99% sure now.

Edit: Yup, confirmed.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    So elite boxes still reset at 3am?

Why didn't you guys fix that too?

3am in which time zone? It's supposed to be 4am PDT now (7am EDT) but I wasn't up at the time to check if it was at that exact time. I did note, though, that Fed Bills and the calendar are still on 5pm PDT as of yesterday.

Normally elite boxes reset at 5pm pdt. I'm just going by the time that was posted. 3am CDT is my time zone.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    So elite boxes still reset at 3am?

Why didn't you guys fix that too?

3am in which time zone? It's supposed to be 4am PDT now (7am EDT) but I wasn't up at the time to check if it was at that exact time. I did note, though, that Fed Bills and the calendar are still on 5pm PDT as of yesterday.

Normally elite boxes reset at 5pm pdt. I'm just going by the time that was posted. 3am CDT is my time zone.

My elite bar resets at 4am PDT, I saw it happen last weekend (I was logged in at that time for once).
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    And I'm back to one server being reset and the other not. I knew it was too good to last. I had a run of four days in a row of both servers that I play on resetting properly.
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    I finally got a response to the ticket that I sent in on 5/19 regarding this issue. They say they are aware of the problem, that they thought it was one thing, turned out it wasn't. Now they're looking into with with BHS. No ETA on a fix.