Eme ur game is drunk

Logout, wasnt queing for anything atm.
Login... I was on a raid (?????????) worst of all is, i drop and get dropout debuff?!
Wa te fu??

Sriously, if this game is stil important to u, must hire some competent peopple to solve all the problems this game have right now. There is ppl wasting money on this. Sorry to say it this way.

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you are drunk.
  • Elinu1 wrote: »

I dont drink. And dont smoke (anything)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »

It does happen more often than you think.
    Was on VHHM yesterday and after leaving CS queue about 1h ago or so, suddenly in the middle of 3rd boss I'm thrown out of my raid and into a CS one, that even bugs and I don't go inside. So I'm just auto-kicked from my VHHM group for nothing. When I have to leave this **** it gives me dropout on top of that.
    Thankfully I was on a normal non IM party so they invited me back and we cleared that (after quite some wipes, learning run ya know).

That was not the 1st as well. I've filled a bug report regarding this on Ninja patch.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    It is a bug all the way back from the start of IMS.

The bug is: the game thinks you are in a queue even though you left it.

This is why occasionally CS raids will form without the CS game loading (back when CS was a common battleground). Why you can get kicked out of your party and into a battleground and then kicked out due to abnormal route of entry, why you can enter battlegrounds even if you have a dropout debuff. They are not hacks nor exploits, but bugs that annoy the heck out of most players.
  • I lose 15 minutes of my life :p Ok no.
  • EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    nvm.......
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    I lose 15 minutes of my life :p Ok no.

I get that bug probably 20 times over the past year. It just happens once in a while really.