[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

How does Veldeg's "Beware!" work exactly?

124»

Comments

• HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    Exbrah wrote: »
    I ran some VHHM the other day on a DD and was in discord with the healers and a couple others in the group. They plagued/regressed it properly and it acted as if only 1 debuff was dispelled. Mystic got 1 shot, everyone else almost died. I'm starting to think it's just a buggy mechanic.

TBH I've also come to this conclusion after hearing everyone's experience of VHHM runs.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found your mystic on MG. Nice trashcans in a NM. xdddd

I'm flattered you cared enough about me to go and look through MG to figure out whatever it is you think you figured out. Sorry, I still have no idea who you are nor do I much care to find out. But you are free to keep stalking me. I can't outrun a fleetfoot, after all.
  • TWMagimay wrote: »

I'm flattered you cared enough about me to go and look through MG to figure out whatever it is you think you figured out. Sorry, I still have no idea who you are nor do I much care to find out. But you are free to keep stalking me. I can't outrun a fleetfoot, after all.

I look at MG often to check out the runs. Your name is literally the same but without the TW. I'm sorry you can't understand the benefit of 31 MS when you don't need a fourth hardy. Maybe you should take off your swift niveot for another brilliant. Stay bad.
    edited May 2017
    TWMagimay wrote: »

I look at MG often to check out the runs. Your name is literally the same but without the TW. I'm sorry you can't understand the benefit of 31 MS when you don't need a fourth hardy. Maybe you should take off your swift niveot for another brilliant. Stay bad.

Clearly, you didn't need that 4th hardy when you got 1shot. Also, i don't use brilliants so getting "another" would be difficult. And you, you keep on being a hypocrite.
  • ExbrahExbrah
    edited May 2017

Clearly, you didn't need that 4th hardy when you got 1shot. Also, i don't use brilliants so getting "another" would be difficult. And you, you keep on being a hypocrite.

The mechanic is buggy that oneshot a +15 mystic in 4 hardies after being dispelled properly in my last run of VHHM. Learn to read. I'm amazed how you managed to rack up more deaths than my lifetime deaths in a single run of VSNM. Must be that pro crystal loadout you're using.

The mechanic is buggy that oneshot a +15 mystic in 4 hardies after being dispelled properly in my last run of VHHM. Learn to read. I'm amazed how you managed to rack up more deaths than my lifetime deaths in a single run of VSNM. Must be that pro crystal loadout you're using.

I was the one to suggest it's a glitch. You learn to read. And it had nothing to do with crystals, don't worry. The crystals were what made the clear possible really since I had no idea what was happening. Also, I'm sure a hypocrite like you has less than 5 deaths total, there's no way you could also be a liar.
  • HaloistHaloist ✭✭✭
    This is gonna sound weird, but come on guys, no need to argue over such an issue. As always, this is the internet, your ego is not gonna do much other than pi.ss yourself off. All this quarreling is also derailing the thread from its intended discussion.