[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

New Player - Questions

Just a question,

I'm a new player, around 2 days old.
Just finished the starter area Valk lvl 11.

Then i found out about the Buddy up codes..

I dont really want to re-roll.. Am i missing something important that i cant get later on? AKA only available in the buddy up reward system?

I mean sure i can read what the buddy up rewards are, but being a new player all, i dont understand how valuable the rewards are..

If push comes to shove, i might just make a tank/healer or something to apply a code and level her beside my valk. and transfer the rewards over.

Thanks in advance for the answers ..

Injza

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can delete your character and remake it since it's only level 11. Buddyup code provides extra experience that stacks with elite/experience consumables along with extra gold, 1,000 federation bills, free bank expansions, and a few other useful stuff that are limited in duration. There's also some scrolls at specific levels that let you skip a level too.
  • iNjzaiNjza ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I might just roll a new toon. a healer and try and xfer the benefits across to my main.

I really dont want to delete and remake. for reasons im not listing here :)