[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Can we please increase the drop rate of the stoles on the Abcess?

We've been running it since last night and we haven't seen a single one of them. Maybe swap the drop rate from the candy cane thing, please?

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Seniro said:
    > We've been running it since last night and we haven't seen a single one of them. Maybe swap the drop rate from the candy cane thing, please?

Nope as much as I'd agree and haven't bothered running the dungeon myself, this is supposed to be a mindless job rather then a fun event.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    after running it all day on all my chars, one dropped. of course i didnt get it, why would an anniversary event drop any rewards right?
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    Oh god please don't. I understand that people love it and wanna get it, but I think the best way would be making the freaking thing tradeable.
    I got one and got really upset about it!
    You wonder why? Because I don't want it, and other people do. And is terribly unfair that I get a useles thing that I don't even like, when someone that likes it could have gotten it.
    I for sure don't wanna see them drop more often, if anything I'd like to see smart dyads drop more often ; A ;!
    Is an actual useful item.

I do hope you get one though.. good luck.
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    Yeah... Event is so sick like those who made were too much afraid that players will have and did everything ruin it and make them unhappy.
    Wanted to trade but no. Not for yourself not for others.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Seniro wrote: »
    We've been running it since last night and we haven't seen a single one of them. Maybe swap the drop rate from the candy cane thing, please?

im only saw one time, they are more rare (more like samrt dyad)
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    i second the vote for making them tradeable, i also wish smart dyads were tradeable as well. i got a smart dyad earlier during an ABNM run and i felt pretty guilty 'cause i still have a pile leftover i haven't used yet, i wish the random roll had given the dyad to someone who actually needed it-- similarly if i got a stole (i h8 those ugly things) i'd feel pretty guilty too.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    after running it all day on all my chars, one dropped. of course i didnt get it, why would an anniversary event drop any rewards right?

seriously? its not one per person? eme you [filtered] bastards make it tradeable or let it drop for everyone. FFS. i've got two smart dyads so far that I dont want AT ALL, i will likely never use them, all i want from this event it the stole and even if it drops i have a 1 in 7 chance of getting it. GG NICE ONE. it's not even sold for EMP like seriously what are you losing by dropping it for everyone in the party? HONESTLY.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah only 1 person in the 7 man party gets it, prob the person just afking the dungeon
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    The drop rate for them is so low that I honestly forgot it was a drop in the dungeon.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    i second the vote for making them tradeable, i also wish smart dyads were tradeable as well. i got a smart dyad earlier during an ABNM run and i felt pretty guilty 'cause i still have a pile leftover i haven't used yet, i wish the random roll had given the dyad to someone who actually needed it-- similarly if i got a stole (i h8 those ugly things) i'd feel pretty guilty too.

@Ardire if you look closer the smart dyad is a shared drop, it drops for everyone, the only thing thats not shared is the stole
    hence the thread
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    Seriously. The first time it came out it was widely available for everyone to get. Since then opportunities have been so few and far between to even get the stupid thing.

I'd love to have one for my ninja, but with this drop rate and spacecats only giving out like 2 on a stream every 3 months the supply is just not there for the demand. They're not tradeable, SO WHERE'S THE HARM.
  • I got one...only stole I own but my Reaper is happy. :3
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Loculi wrote: »
    Seriously. The first time it came out it was widely available for everyone to get.
    it was distributed via an account code that was limited (although several sites were stocked with them) and only redeemable once

keeping these scarves limited allows them to throw them up for grabs during their extra life trash to garner donations
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shikine hot dang, i am a fool. ty for telling me cause i had no idea! in that case, it's even dumber that stoles are a stupidly rare one person drop. >:)

@metagame loculi might be talking about the very first time unity stoles came out where your characters were mailed one (individually at that) if they were part of a guild. the stoles were introduced alongside a guild event that involved the guild fair as well, if i'm remembering correctly. so they definitely weren't limited.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    @Shikine hot dang, i am a fool. ty for telling me cause i had no idea! in that case, it's even dumber that stoles are a stupidly rare one person drop. >:)

@metagame loculi might be talking about the very first time unity stoles came out where your characters were mailed one (individually at that) if they were part of a guild. the stoles were introduced alongside a guild event that involved the guild fair as well, if i'm remembering correctly. so they definitely weren't limited.

those were unity stoles that were awarded for being in a guild, bruisewave stoles came from codes