[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Noct situation

Comments

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    People saying "buy it on the broker" have their heart in the right place, but they are missing the overall point since that does not solve the actual problem. If everyone bought their noctenium on the broker because the current system does not allow people to gain a nice amount in a worthwhile period of time, then the suppliers would run into the same problem as their buyers.

Indeed, if bosses are to have an increase in HP, then noctenium given out after each dungeon should be adjusted accordingly. Solution seems pretty simple to me. Right now it gives 170, right? So if it gave 400 instead, or even just 340, that'd probably make most people happy.
  • JasonGenerixJasonGenerix ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Devilzweed wrote: »
    So how are we even supposed to keep up our noct supply? before i had to play both of my healers to supply my dps but now with bigger health pools you use most of those nocts in a single run.
    170 for vs and vhhm
    I just recently geared a lancer and oh boy, its making stuff way worse lol
    Before we could farm the alliance mobs and thats it you are gucci but what do we have now?

is too hard buy from tradebroker 1 g each.....................

It's not about just buying them out, we just want a way to farm Nocts . Event or not, I just wanna know a way to get more nocts like the good ole Alli days. also on MT it's 2g ea kek.

Also do the math, if someone ^ in post used 1000 in VS, that would be 1k-2k per run.. Does that sound worth to you? Or does it sound like we need a better way to farm for nocts?

yea, farm nocteriums vwith vg quest, buy from tradrebroker because they are cheap, or use uncomond nocterium from 400 noct and 700 vg credits............................................... the reason why nocterium still cheap is because people are aviable easy obtain............................

"yea, farm nocteriums vwith vg quest"
    Slow
    "buy from tradrebroker because they are cheap"
    you must not know how they work buddy.
    also how is it cheap to spend 1k per dungeon on nocts when you only get 200 max for completing on? lol dafuq? t h i n k p l s ....

that's like trading 1k noct for 200 ...
  • 2g 2.3g per is cheap? maybe noct is cheap in your server not MT.
  • LMFAO 1g each, this guy is so out of touch. Do any of you have any idea bout supply and demand? We're at the start of a new patch, it's been almost a full patch since a steady supply of noc. We actually have a pretty decent noc drop rate at the moment, but to support a new patch? There's a reason noc spiked to 3g, there's not enough supply to deal with the rate at which people use them at a new patch. So yes, I agree with op, there should be a noct event.
  • kknaexkknaex ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I used to sell noc 3 gold ea back to alliance days
    Now I use noc mainly on my mystic. I have static guild runs for VS, with ppl have vm8 and 8.5 and only use noc or the 15 mins hyper noct thing to do achievements.
    So as a result for grinding for years I have around 30k noct left and still have alot unopened noct box
  • no offense but you are a cheap basturd, everyone i play with has full 8.5 with dragon brooch and all that fancy stuff and everyone uses nocts
  • i had 800k nocts from dsu and it lasted me 2 patches, my point is if they added a way to farm nocts which high end players consume so much of maybe the fresh players on tera have another way to afford their gear which is always good.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    Would be nice to get DSU back so we could get more noct boxes *coughcough*
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    So how are we even supposed to keep up our noct supply? before i had to play both of my healers to supply my dps but now with bigger health pools you use most of those nocts in a single run.
    170 for vs and vhhm
    I just recently geared a lancer and oh boy, its making stuff way worse lol
    Before we could farm the alliance mobs and thats it you are gucci but what do we have now?

is too hard buy from tradebroker 1 g each.....................

It's not about just buying them out, we just want a way to farm Nocts . Event or not, I just wanna know a way to get more nocts like the good ole Alli days. also on MT it's 2g ea kek.

Also do the math, if someone ^ in post used 1000 in VS, that would be 1k-2k per run.. Does that sound worth to you? Or does it sound like we need a better way to farm for nocts?

yea, farm nocteriums vwith vg quest, buy from tradrebroker because they are cheap, or use uncomond nocterium from 400 noct and 700 vg credits............................................... the reason why nocterium still cheap is because people are aviable easy obtain............................

"yea, farm nocteriums vwith vg quest"
    Slow
    "buy from tradrebroker because they are cheap"
    you must not know how they work buddy.
    also how is it cheap to spend 1k per dungeon on nocts when you only get 200 max for completing on? lol dafuq? t h i n k p l s ....

that's like trading 1k noct for 200 ...

sorry dude, im dont get you eare too poor and have 1 copper.
  • kknaexkknaex ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    i had 800k nocts from dsu and it lasted me 2 patches, my point is if they added a way to farm nocts which high end players consume so much of maybe the fresh players on tera have another way to afford their gear which is always good.

So u r on the other end of this issue, I thought u r just someone who didnt have alot noct to start with XD. Well, then I guess there is no way I can help u out, maybe one of my pro friends can, he farmed HH and played with broker. And for new players, I guess they r not used to spend noct in daily runs. Recently every time I farm AB in pug run, there is always someone took more than a min to even use battle solution which is the very basic thing. The noct supplies are more than enough to most of them.
    I am not sure if your problems ever represent most of the gaming population, and should be a big concern for EME or BHS. But u can always try posting this in Game Suggestion section for better results, in general discussion, u are expected to see both pros and "cheap basturd" like me posting their thoughts.

BTW, why dont u say that "everyone i play with has full 8.5 with dragon brooch and all that fancy stuff and everyone uses nocts" at the beginning so ppl who is not as good as u may just shut up.
  • DevilzweedDevilzweed ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    yeah i know, they wont do anything about it but i thought maybe id mention it.
    also bringing back dsu choosing the most fun bosses would be amazing but that is never going to happen sadly.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    could as well just make it into a gold sink and sell them at a merchant at a reasonable price.
  • kknaexkknaex ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    also bringing back dsu choosing the most fun bosses would be amazing but that is never going to happen sadly.

Throughout the years they simplified combat consumables and buffs. Remove the campfire stuff completely, also remove noct requirement in 3s. Now noct is more or pve than pvp and I am not sure if one day they will combine noct and battle solution, or combine noct with lamb, rootbeer etc. The RPG aspects of the game gradually fade and everything is now more centralized on combat. And with the addon of that blue noct, I feel like they r encouraging us to spend all of our noct before they remove it in near future, and then come up with an alternative.
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    kknaex wrote: »

Throughout the years they simplified combat consumables and buffs. Remove the campfire stuff completely, also remove noct requirement in 3s. Now noct is more or pve than pvp and I am not sure if one day they will combine noct and battle solution, or combine noct with lamb, rootbeer etc. The RPG aspects of the game gradually fade and everything is now more centralized on combat. And with the addon of that blue noct, I feel like they r encouraging us to spend all of our noct before they remove it in near future, and then come up with an alternative.

heaven elixer was combined with noc.

they removed heaven elixer and increase noc effect by 1% to compensate
  • kknaexkknaex ✭✭
    Ketoth wrote: »
    kknaex wrote: »

heaven elixer was combined with noc.

they removed heaven elixer and increase noc effect by 1% to compensate

I only used heaven elixir once, 1 days before it was removed lol