Circlet fragments and Ambush receipt

Dont see any of this items listen on the loots of any dungeon available.
Where do i get em? CF i only got what i earn from Calendar.
the receips for Ambush... No idea.

Comments

• SaphirKanzakiSaphirKanzaki ✭✭✭✭
    You can buy circle fragments from the battleground manager.
  • Yes, but those are going to be deleted. Also there is no more credits... So where?
    @Spacecats
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    They are aware of the Circlet Fragment issue, until then using just the blue one is not a big loss. It drops from VHH, DFH and VHN too. Just keep running, while conceptual urgent drops from almost every dungeon. Lakan's Focus is an issue tho, but I don't think waiting an other 3 month for the new circlet would kill you.

Ambush receipt? Just buy it from the broker, there are plenty.
  • Ok then with FC, i have the blue one. Anyways i think its an injustice cause a lot of ppl have the yellow one.
    Ambush receipt from the broker, dont searched yet but i think they must be expensive for "non ptw" players. There MUST be a way to obtain it throu game content.

• ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Lakan's Focus drops from VSN i just got one last night. So there is nothing stopping you from getting the golden circlet which essentially gives a little bit of defense only. I would't recommend tryhard farming it out, because the coming new circlet will be more powerful.

I have like 40 receipts in the bank and I definitely don't think they are expensive for a f2p player. At the beginning of the patch they were going for 400k per piece a weapon receipt. Tell me if we reached that level... Until then I know f2p players farming out 50k+ a day so you either think casuals should have receipts freely available which is idiotic, if they have time to farm an ambush out they have money for a receipt too.
  • Shikine wrote: »
    Lakan's Focus drops from VSN i just got one last night. So there is nothing stopping you from getting the golden circlet which essentially gives a little bit of defense only. I would't recommend tryhard farming it out, because the coming new circlet will be more powerful.

I have like 40 receipts in the bank and I definitely don't think they are expensive for a f2p player. At the beginning of the patch they were going for 400k per piece a weapon receipt. Tell me if we reached that level... Until then I know f2p players farming out 50k+ a day so you either think casuals should have receipts freely available which is idiotic, if they have time to farm an ambush out they have money for a receipt too.

50k a day?!?!?!? HOW¡¡WHERE¡?!?!?!?! I barely do 2k a day with 8 level 65 players doing same boring routine ever of IOD/ACE/Arena/ectectect.
    My max amount of gold i reached was 27k.

Yesterday i found a receipt 2k, and i bought it.
    Yes u re right about the circlet (none of this is listed in the dungeons loots at im window)... But will be very probably we have to use the yellow circlet to make a new one, so maybe we have to make it anyways.

• ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    The new circlet is using a new blue base and new materials to retool it to the next yellow circlet. There is no retool option from the current circlet to the next one.
    They added circlets and retool/resize option to give yet an other gearing step to do between patches and keep you from leaving the game because you get bored of it too fast. :)
  • Shikine wrote: »
    The new circlet is using a new blue base and new materials to retool it to the next yellow circlet. There is no retool option from the current circlet to the next one.
    They added circlets and retool/resize option to give yet an other gearing step to do between patches and keep you from leaving the game because you get bored of it too fast. :)

Oh thanks! Good info :D
    Now tell me plz how u do 50k /day :P very interested on that!
  • HysphericalHyspherical ✭✭✭
    Shikine wrote: »

Wait where is the new gold circlet dropping? Or at least the mats for it. Different mats than the current one?
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    If you read what I'm saying is that they built a gearing cycle.

-> Starting with Old gear (Ambush/Imperator)
    -> Introduce new patch, not introducing new HM so you can only farm out new middle tier (not counting Sea chests, whales)
    -> Introducing HM dungeon, everyone gets new VM - last patch they disabled reset scroll to increase the length of this part
    -> Farming HH for retool to VM x.5
    -> Introducing new smarty dungeon (MM, BP, Demoros Roulette) to make it easier to farm out latest VM and at the same time introducing Accessory retool and Circlet so you dont get bored until the circle starts again

Later in the patch we will get Demoros Roulette, probably 1-2 month after VSH, so in July-August.
    Until then use the old blue circlet.
    Well the gearing cycle is obvious to anyone who's played the last 6 months. I only asked about circlet because I'm 1 mat from making the gold one currenlty. I'm not gonna wait 2-3 months to get it after I already have 99% of the mats lol. I thought you meant it was a completely new circlet type...
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    What is stopping you then? Every mat drops in dungeons that are needed for the retooling...
    And better polish your reading comprehension skills, if it is a circlet then its a circlet, if it would be a new item I would call it by its name.
    Whoah no need to be so rude. Chill bro. You did refer to it as a "new" circlet. It's not my comprehension skills that need work...

What's stopping me? Oh idk maybe the fact that the last mat I need (Lakan's Focus) only drops in like 2 dungeons that I know of with a less than 10% chance to drop. Even then, you have to roll and compete for it with other people who may not even know what it's for. Every time I've seen it, it gets scooped up by someone who doesn't even know thought it was a VM9 mat. Fragments? You mean those things we only get 3 per week of via calendar rewards - assuming that will even continue after next week? Oh I guess you could buy the fragments with KS Credits oh wait you can't obtain those anymore. So unless you had a stockpile of KS credits, you're screwed. Then the only way to get them is to run the dungeons and get super lucky. I've been doing pass runs constantly and I've not seen them since. So yea, there is something stopping me. The rng in this game.

It also is not only a difference in defense, the mana proc is nearly 2x that of the blue one. Also it's GOLD! Not scrubby BLUE!