Most boring MMO ever -- Eme need to do something dont u think?

[img][/img]Jlkd601.png
[img][/img]MHYjgql.png

Hit 65 on Tuesday with that character. Stil cant enter a single BG of lv 65.
Booooooooooooooooooooooorinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Killing monsters is boring too.

Any plans to do something Eme? game is dead. At least this part of the game.
Fwc queue is from yesterday night and CS queue from this afternoon.

GG.

Comments

• It only boring if you make it boring. I play tera everyday. Why? Coz i love PvP and enjoy dueling and OWpvp. Just fine something you like to do and do it, or just move to a different game. Pretty sure there are many more how think like me.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]Jlkd601.png
    [img][/img]MHYjgql.png

GG.

is champion skyrim week, you can queque now , is no fun ? go to other game.
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    You need to reset que if you don't get in 10min, at least that's what I did. The game is worth playing couple of months if you find nice guild, but other than that, it's same content over and over, a ton of lags, bugs and hacks.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clearly you don't know the definition of a 'dead' game. Dead is when there is absolutely no one and the chat doesn't move at all.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    Clearly you don't know the definition of a 'dead' game. Dead is when there is absolutely no one and the chat doesn't move at all.

Dead in that part i said. Yes HW is full of PvE heroes afking all day.
    Hundreds of latins speaking each other, some duels... Nothing else.
    Dont u get bored after 2 days of making the same content over and over?

Battlegrouds are the only content "unpredictable" somehow. Play with other humans is way better than play a simple AI wich u know is going to do X thing at X point.
  • [img][/img]Jlkd601.png
    [img][/img]MHYjgql.png

GG.

is champion skyrim week, you can queque now , is no fun ? go to other game.

Tryes to do but Queue was similar. In VO everyone is complaining about the extremely large queue for 3s. (And is the most horrible bg for me, just a slaughter fest for broken classes like Valkirie, Reaper, gunner, ninjas)

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »

Dead in that part i said. Yes HW is full of PvE heroes afking all day.
    Hundreds of latins speaking each other, some duels... Nothing else.
    Dont u get bored after 2 days of making the same content over and over?

Battlegrouds are the only content "unpredictable" somehow. Play with other humans is way better than play a simple AI wich u know is going to do X thing at X point.

Yep I've been here almost 4 years since VM2. I'm bored out of my skull. Game isn't dead though. I've played a 'dead' game and thats what it looks like.
  • It only boring if you make it boring. I play tera everyday. Why? Coz i love PvP and enjoy dueling and OWpvp. Just fine something you like to do and do it, or just move to a different game. Pretty sure there are many more how think like me.

I spend my day in VO too (more watching than anything due to my high ping).
    But VO dueling/ganking is not giving u anything like i dont know... gold, materials, ect.
    I play everyday too. more than 4/5 hours a day, and mostly leveling because end game content of my joy, have this queue times (And much more).

• LancerJiva wrote: »

Yep I've been here almost 4 years since VM2. I'm bored out of my skull. Game isn't dead though. I've played a 'dead' game and thats what it looks like.

Im playing since VM1 and Conjunct (For me the happier and better times of tera).
    Game was unbalanced af, but was fun anyways. No reapers, gunners, brawlers, ninjas or valky that was maybe the best part for me.
    PVP free in all regions for all levels. I really enjoyed low level pvp (pk vs all) because in that fights, p2w dont count, and was somehow "equalized". PVP gear was conjunct and it was not very hard to obtain, so OWpvp was also "equalized", because the only ppl with VM mostly was on pve rolls and mostly pve ppl. No big deal.

Then the Corsair Stronghold breaks in and was amazing. Truly gear eq and lots of fun, either if u re leveling or farming credits at lv60.
    Fraywind canyon have bigger queue time yes, but not as in this times.

Removing CS to only lv65 was the WORST thing ever happened to this MMO.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    no most boring mmorpg ever, but it is just the tera we knew is gone since than bhs and enmasse start to suck
  • vkobe wrote: »
    no most boring mmorpg ever, but it is just the tera we knew is gone since than bhs and enmasse start to suck

Must to agree.
    Tera have endless potential. Such a shame BHS dont know how to exploit it
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can add enmasse with bhs that ruined the tera we cherish :)
  • 5H96Y49G6D5H96Y49G6D ✭✭✭
    Pvp been ded in this game 4 years sine 2013

Even after f2p launch ded unless u consider cs pvp n kuma
  • 5H96Y49G6D wrote: »
    Pvp been ded in this game 4 years sine 2013

Even after f2p launch ded unless u consider cs pvp n kuma

Not enterely pvp, but at least fun to do. Even whit frustrations of noobteams.
    And no, i disagree... At least low level pvp was very much alive those years.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I dunno I find participating in Gridion is a blast (For me at least)