[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Enchantment System Feedback

Comments

• ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jinsoyun if it makes you feel better your +12 weapon is making a BIG difference compared to your old +9 one. i mean... you shouldn't need a meter to notice, really? unless you're super unobservant. i'm sorry to tell you but 45k is not a lot of gold, and in fact that's a pretty normal sum to drop into a weapon. keep in the mind though that once you're geared you can actually save money and that's when you'll start to get a grasp on things, need money to make money after all. this is early patch, we're all gearing, gold is being sapped left and right, this is normal.
  • NikuroTega wrote: »
    Hastrer wrote: »
    But now, if you use slow class like Gunner, Zerk, Slayer, you will be there forever.

My Slayer takes about the same time as my Ninja.

My Zerker with the keen buff is faster than my full powered Valk with Ragnarok. I literally 3-shot high tier bams I'm my Zerker in 5 seconds.

What gear u have with zerker? Mid tier bams take me like 15 minutes (all 30).
    on +12 guile with prime b. solution only, no etchings.

(U do it A stance or D stance?)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LHX5C9N33R wrote: »
    NikuroTega wrote: »
    But now, if you use slow class like Gunner, Zerk, Slayer, you will be there forever.

My Zerker with the keen buff is faster than my full powered Valk with Ragnarok. I literally 3-shot high tier bams I'm my Zerker in 5 seconds.

A Stance and try to use Prime B Solution and a tier 2 ething will help a lot.

Also, would you mind to tell us the rolls on your whole gear?

You said you are a PvPer so I guess you are doing PvE content with PvP rolls on gear, that's why you take much time to do mid tier Bams.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

A Stance and try to use Prime B Solution and a tier 2 ething will help a lot.

Also, would you mind to tell us the rolls on your whole gear?

You said you are a PvPer so I guess you are doing PvE content with PvP rolls on gear, that's why you take much time to do mid tier Bams.

Yes that on Sorc, i dont remember zerk rolls right now but maybe they re PvE. Will try with etchings tho
  • Just spam AB. I swear u can even get in a raid with idoneal since they just need a body to fill up the raid. 8 runs of AB, which is like at most 3-5 minutes per run, u can get like 500 to 1k t11 feedstock.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    I mean come on... 2.4k tier 11 feedstock just to get +11 a simple Misery weapon?
    2 weeks farming 3 times a day (90 bams) for this?
    I just realized f2p peopple can never win in this stupid game.
    Pay or die.

is because you are new player and you dont notice mid tier is hard to enchant,..... learn how use your class, and this happend because you upgrade very fast.

new player? rlly? 2013.
    Had conjunct, had wonderholme, strikeforce, tensus... None of them give me this problems to enchant.
    I know my class, sorcer is not very difficult. I have nice rolls on gears, accesoryes, belt... have circlet, have yellow (not the high tier) inner...
    Im not a always dead one on dungeons, i learn the mechanics before with guides... i know wich crystals to use on what situations.

Im not new. And from my past experience, i wanted to farm all this time the (i think) necesary tier 11fs.

Misery is not VM. Is the replacement of GUILE!! (And Guile is the replacement of slaughter). Every patch is this way since the beggining of times. New gear replaces old ones.

in this case still in guille, nobodys say you "need" upgrade to misery, if this spend 2k of you "precius"feedtock.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to say but... ya you're just terribly inefficient at earning stuff. Seems like you just don't want to do dungeons at all to get the stuff. I have a PILE of feedstock and scrolls ready for gearing up.
    You say cash up the game? Well my 2013 senpai, since 2014, when I started playing, to this day, not a single cent of my real world cash went into TERA other than electricity bills. And got costumes. Loads of them. And gear.

Just follow the tips on the post about how to make gold on TERA. Or my simplistic tip: do dungeons.

Get the feedstock from there and use. You get like 1~2 tries worth of feedstock per dungeon or so. Also yes 2.4K feedstock at +11 is quite average. I've had about that luck last patch on Guile when it was the mid tier set. It does [filtered] you off, I remember it, and will get reminded again. But your "pay to win, or don't pay and lose" is way out of proportions.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭

Sorry for the late reply. I have Misery weapon and everything else is guile on my Zerker. I use A-Stance. My crit rate is around 56+225 or something. I take advantage of Vampiric Blow and Lethal Strike glyphs as well as Staggering Strike CD and reset glyphs.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    i usually use auto enchant to +9, after that i use premium and extensive alkahest (5 times with premium to raise enchantment bonus after that extensive till i get success) and minimum ammount of feedstock, not recommended. so basically most of my misery weapons are enchanted with less that 1k feedstock.
  • LYC14LYC14 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I think the problem with enchanting in Tera is that it is pure RNG and there is no cap on the number of failures one can obtain to +12/+15 an equipment. Tera should consider adopting the pseudo RNG system in Dota2, whereby chance-based procs if an attack does not proc an effect, the chance that the next attack will proc the effect is increased, and so on and so forth until the attack procs the effect at a 100% success rate at a certain number of attacks.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    But it does, to +12 at least. Every failure to enchant grants a bonus to enchanting on the next try. On items that are under +12 it will show the enchantment advantage above all the stat lines. Awakening however doesn't have this
  • Can I +15 my Misery Wep from VH? #ireallamthatnew
  • MajorThor wrote: »
    Can I +15 my Misery Wep from VH? #ireallamthatnew

Of course you can, you just got to stroke the weapon gently and mutter sensual words to it.
  • MeatPatty wrote: »
    MajorThor wrote: »
    Can I +15 my Misery Wep from VH? #ireallamthatnew

Of course you can, you just got to stroke the weapon gently and mutter sensual words to it.

Considering I play Tera, you know damned well that I can stroke things good and proper...sir. :-D
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Cheap for u maybe.
    I play 1 hour a day or less, and have no more tan 12k gold.
    2 fkin weeks boring me to death doing only those idiot BAMS of iod to get 2.4k t11 fs, i think... Ok with this i ll have +12 weap and maybe gloves too... [filtered] NO, 2.4k and still +11 weap. I just burned all the guile equipment of alts to get another 1.9k tier 11. If that fails i d spend more than 4.3 t11 in JUST the weapon.

Something is wrong. Eme if u dont want f2p player play this anymore just say it, fkin say it, dont make me waste more time here otherwise. There is plenty of other games out there to play wich may be less frustrating than this. Dammmmmn i really pissed
    No offense but you're not fit to play mmorpgs like this.. i mean, you don't want the grind, but want easy access to mid-tier gear, all the while trying to say you deserve better for playing 1 hour a day which you are limited to because you have a job to work. i would say that's an excuse, i know plenty who work full time and still have a good amount of time to play the game.

Plus, it seems to me you're just having bad RNG- there are people who successfully enchant within 1000 tier 11 feedstock, masterwork an item in less than 10 MES.. while some others like me, take 70 BES to masterwork Misery boots. RNG is RNG.