Black Label Cuirass change on Valk

Can someone explain why they changed why they changed Black Label Cuirass on Valk without even saying anything? There is even Fan Art Contest Winnners who used this as their template for their drawings and now it's gone. This is pretty irrelevant compared to the actual problems, like server stability, but they didn't even tell anyone. Makes on wonder what other things have changed in the last patch that they aren't informing us about.

Comments

• Well they broke what I'd amount to 30% of controller support without telling anyone.
  • edited May 2017
    It's not changed deliberately, it's just broken. The underlying armor is showing through the costume. This has happened with a some costumes a few times before; something to do with the way things are mapped internally to the game. EME has to file a bug with BHS so they can fix it.
  • It's not changed deliberately, it's just broken. The underlying armor is showing through the costume. This has happened with a some costumes a few times before; something to do with the way things are mapped internally to the game. EME has to file a bug with BHS so they can fix it.

OK, you're going to have to explain this to me. So, for Valk, the armor is a skin on top of a costume? Because i took off my armor to check if it was broken and my armor does not show through. It's still a working costume.
  • edited May 2017
    It's not changed deliberately, it's just broken. The underlying armor is showing through the costume. This has happened with a some costumes a few times before; something to do with the way things are mapped internally to the game. EME has to file a bug with BHS so they can fix it.

OK, you're going to have to explain this to me. So, for Valk, the armor is a skin on top of a costume? Because i took off my armor to check if it was broken and my armor does not show through. It's still a working costume.

Maybe it's the reverse then and it was broken and they fixed it? Let me test it out... (I know when the patch first came out people complained because it was broken.)

Edit: Okay, so... apparently when the patch came out, for some people it was broken entirely, and for other people it's showing the wrong costume. But the costume it's showing now (if it works for you) is the same as what it's currently showing now on EU. So my guess is that BHS broke the fashion coupon item in all builds and they need to fix it.
  • http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=929499226

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=929499250

Should have done this first lol. first pic is me without anything on. 2nd is with the costume. Maybe their "fix" was to keep it as the screwed up version