CH down due to BAM event

fix asap plz?
fixed now thx eme

Comments

• dead if they wanted to do a load test they sure got some data......
  • CH just went down during Event
  • PhilorePhilore ✭✭
    fix your stuff peeps. right in the middle of an event
  • we done killed it
  • dreamcast87dreamcast87 ✭✭✭
    The old Nexsus was more stable
  • but yeah, all other severs are still up and running, just CH that has gone *pop* mid way through the Bam invasion event
  • LisanneLisanne ✭✭
    Please fix this :( we were just fighting manaya and umbradarax.
  • 5 years of kicking [filtered] and unstable servers!

Oh well, I hope all severs crash to prove they still need to upgrade to better servers.

Cool idea for event though! (not sarcasm)
  • 75X5L45KE7 wrote: »
    time to summon @Spacecats anyone else can summon the others to the party is welcome please

He's busy with irl weekend stuff.
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    I was excited when I saw the announcement of the event, had just enough time before work to participate. Raid team killed a few BAMS before server went down, but no tokens dropped. Feelsbadman
  • "Population: Too strong!" - Celestial Hills
  • hopefully, with the server crashing mid way through, they might extend the event? seems only fair
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    kill me
    just kill me
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    DXM wrote: »
    I was excited when I saw the announcement of the event, had just enough time before work to participate. Raid team killed a few BAMS before server went down, but no tokens dropped. Feelsbadman

Tokens should be in your inbox when you log back in. Looked like one per BAM pus some other stuff I didn't get a good look at.
  • LizzuLizzu ✭✭
    rocketfox wrote: »
    hopefully, with the server crashing mid way through, they might extend the event? seems only fair

I really doubt they will to be honest