CH down due to BAM event

Comments

• since when producer of this game turned so amateurish? is wasnt so in past
  • Someone send help for them..
  • please @Spacecats CH down!!!!!
  • X.X There is no one to protect the world now! Time to find a new home everyone.
  • Ranko wrote: »
    @Spacecats Help. Server hamster exploded in CH.

Sorry the problem is with our internet and our fragile pc's. It's not an issue on EME's side.

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I was very nervous about an open world event given the problems we've been having--but I would have bet money that it wouldn't be us that crashed.

The event is probably pre-programmed so they won't be able to extend it.

Still, I expect they'll be fair to us.

• 75X5L45KE7 wrote: »
    plot twist.. CH server is on fire.. we burned it .. everyone in the office atm trying to put the fire out hehe xD

Lol Blame the unexpected invasion!
  • Perhaps theres some truth to talks of switching to other servers. I love CH but is this our future? sucks man, I wanna be in game like the others, or atleast have the issue acknowledged.
  • 75X5L45KE7 wrote: »
    plot twist.. CH server is on fire.. we burned it .. everyone in the office atm trying to put the fire out hehe xD

with how many people i saw... that wouldn't surprise me
  • PhilorePhilore ✭✭
    well that is a bull puky
  • Lizzu wrote: »
    rocketfox wrote: »
    hopefully, with the server crashing mid way through, they might extend the event? seems only fair

I really doubt they will to be honest

Yeah. Their customer service seems to be nothing short of "too bad, so sad".
  • rocketfox wrote: »
    hopefully, with the server crashing mid way through, they might extend the event? seems only fair

they better do...I quit my other plans for this... I'm so sad.... >:((((
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    UP!!!!! CH UP

• SERVER UP!