CH down due to BAM event

Comments

• edited May 2017
    But Enmasse you dont have the infrastructure for this amount of players.
    Servers are falling all the time, and if not... Lag spikes of 10k ping every 10 seconds.

Impossible to do anything. (I get rekt by a Teralith :( )
  • EVERYONE! PILE ON
  • giphy.gif
    work hard!
  • SERVER IS BACK UP LOL
  • :-( i finaly got of work
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    TOPICAL...
  • LisanneLisanne ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    In all seriousness, I'm really mad that only our server had to sit out more than half of the event due to your servers [filtered] up. We were barely scraping the surface with bams when it all crashed on us and we only got to log in again about 20 minutes before the ending. No umbradarax for CH, no manaya, NOTHING.

• SedennaSedenna ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Ouch they should give you guys 1 more h event
  • MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    This event was a giant BS for CH this was the last fking straw i quit supporting the game
  • We missed over 30mins of that event, it's not fair.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, it's not like they can't re-do the event after CH server is back up.
  • LisanneLisanne ✭✭
    NikuroTega wrote: »
    I mean, it's not like they can't re-do the event after CH server is back up.

That is , if they even will, EME doesn't have a known history of compensations by doing the same thing over. We'll probably see an 'apology' in next week's stream or some post with an item code for ALL servers and we are supposed to act happy and cheerful then.
  • @Spacecats Will anything be done to make up for the time we lost on the event?
  • So only us on CH lost HALF HOUR of the event... and we don't get extend at least for compensation.... so disappointed.