Comments

• MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    Werebunny wrote: »
    Mazzive wrote: »
    Zajchik wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Mazzive wrote: »
    some ppl would wanted those dyes but whatsofkingever the dead is done

No problem. Apothecary Dye has been added to the Anniversary Token shop for 8 tokens.

What about the compensation for MT? We've suffered way more crashes lately and they lasted much much longer than this small CH downtime.

This is not about MT it is about the event that lasted only 15 min out of an hour for CH, and we got lame compensation for that bc with the event you could easily get more gold since mobs droped precious stones and bams gave out noct and other goodies but what reward we get 20 fking tokens and dng reset .... ?
    I have 13 characters WHY THE [filtered] WOULD I WANT DNG RESET?

And what is worse?!?!?! Not having time to do all the dungeon resets today because organizing for the event. That's 26 lost runs! GG

as an elite account that is 104 runs
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    What bam event? O.o

CH was never going down, they did change smth rawr
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lisanne wrote: »
    Xerses wrote: »
    There was an event?!?!?!

^ This. Honestly I'm sick of Enmasse's bad management and communication, there is literally no good communication between player and publisher here.. and if we could have voiced our opinion, 20 tokens is nothing to what 30-40 min or more boss killing would have given us.

Actually...20 tokens is pretty much what you would've gotten in that time. Unless you really really wanted some Lamb Bulgogi recipes.
  • LisanneLisanne ✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    There was an event?!?!?!

^ This. Honestly I'm sick of Enmasse's bad management and communication, there is literally no good communication between player and publisher here.. and if we could have voiced our opinion, 20 tokens is nothing to what 30-40 min or more boss killing would have given us.

Actually...20 tokens is pretty much what you would've gotten in that time. Unless you really really wanted some Lamb Bulgogi recipes.

You do know that each boss could give Lakan boxes, IOD tokens, semi-enigmatic scrolls and such? We got barely any of that.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was an event?!?!?!

You do know that each boss could give Lakan boxes, IOD tokens, semi-enigmatic scrolls and such? We got barely any of that.

You do know they could also give the new star tokens, Lamb Bulgogi recipes and such? And, fyi, people who did participate in the whole 1h of the event also got barely any of that.
  • MazziveMazzive ✭✭
    There was an event?!?!?!

You do know they could also give the new star tokens, Lamb Bulgogi recipes and such? And, fyi, people who did participate in the whole 1h of the event also got barely any of that.

I do not know what server are you on but on CH in the 1st 15 min we killed over 25 bams and we got alot of stuff like almost 5k noct and alot of noct refiners + not to mention the mwa and the rest of the stuff if we had a full hour we could get those recipes easily but we got screwed by EME like always and what we get instead??? let me tell you 20 [filtered] TOKENS