[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Anniversary tokens on calendar...confused...

I have characters on AV and CH. When I collected today's calendar item, anniversary tokens, I received 20 on AV and 40 on CH. Is this how it was intended to be? My fiance checked and got the same amount on each server.

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    sevda wrote: »
    I have characters on AV and CH. When I collected today's calendar item, anniversary tokens, I received 20 on AV and 40 on CH. Is this how it was intended to be? My fiance checked and got the same amount on each server.

The extra tokens on CH were an apology for the server going down during a surprise 1 hour long overworld event. It's to make up for the lost opportunity for tokens.
  • Catservant wrote: »
    sevda wrote: »

The extra tokens on CH were an apology for the server going down during a surprise 1 hour long overworld event. It's to make up for the lost opportunity for tokens.

I like how they took peoples work schedules into account for these timeframes. So because I work 2nd I got the shaft? Stay classy. This should have be a day-long event.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @MajorThor said:
    > Catservant wrote: »
    >
    > sevda wrote: »
    >
    > I have characters on AV and CH. When I collected today's calendar item, anniversary tokens, I received 20 on AV and 40 on CH. Is this how it was intended to be? My fiance checked and got the same amount on each server.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The extra tokens on CH were an apology for the server going down during a surprise 1 hour long overworld event. It's to make up for the lost opportunity for tokens.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I like how they took peoples work schedules into account for these timeframes. So because I work 2nd I got the shaft? Stay classy. This should have be a day-long event.

It was a global event, we had similar ones before that happens outta no where, sometimes as a fun surprise event, sometimes testing it, I believe we get the global event later this month.
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    Thank you! I wasn't sure why I got a windfall on one and not the other! =)