Abscess Event on??

Is the event still on? cuz i have the feeling its off already. according to the web it ends 6h later. but now i played 4 games and i only got 2 anniversary tokens from it. no t11 fs no candy no dyad... nothing... it used to give 2 tokens per game to everybody but its not giving right now.

(and i see there's emerald in the reward list. but after 300+ runs in all my characters. i only got 30+ dyads. 7 death masks, a lot of feedstocks. and no stole / emerald.)

Comments

• DXMDXM ✭✭
    Same. Posted in the stickied thread about it too. Did 4 runs and only got 2 tokens.
  • yea ,finally someone notice this one. I'll keep my eye out on this thread to see if gm replies
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    For a little less than 6 hours more, yes, I think. It ends on Monday at 10am server-local time.

After many runs myself I saw no emerald, no mask and 1 stole (which I didn't get). Only 9 dyads.

I cannot express how much this event sucked for the time I put in it. Rng is really pushing me to my limits with gear enchanting. I don't need it on events supposed to celebrate something. At this point im not even sure if I gonna participate any more. It's not worth it.
  • GardienGardien ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Same for me... 16 Run and nothing.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    All in all: Every run I've done has had a dyad 3 of which I managed to get
    I got a stole, and an emerald someone else got the death mask.

I am going to do a run this morning and see if I still see drops.
  • PandkaPandka ✭✭
    true. 4 runs an hour ago and no tokens. Nothing besides the usual stuff actually :/ so I thought it ended
  • ab should drop 2x anni token per run. I did 9 runs I only got 1 token
  • LaonaLaona ✭✭
    Just did my 4 runs and only 1 token dropped in each nothing else at all from the "jackpot pool" Also after nearly 400 runs total not a single stole dropped in any of my runs.
  • YubeYube ✭✭
    Same. No single jackpot reward, no guaranted 2x anniversary tokens.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be off. Only 1 token dropping now and nothing else.
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    Well it is almost 5am there so I wouldn't expect any replies any time soon from GMs. Mayby in 2-3 hours.
  • P5RLRJYGGEP5RLRJYGGE ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    0 tokens in 9 runs gg enmasse >:)

@Spacecats
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    I will be the first to put EME against the wall for their wrongs but what I can't understand is dumb people.

You do 1 run and it drops nothing.
    You do 2 runs and it drops nothing.
    Why the hell do you do 9 runs for nothing and then come here and say I did 9 runs for nothing?

Is it so hard to understand that something is wrong? It should drop 2 tokens 100% of the time. If it's not, then something is wrong. Stop and wait. Why would you do 9?
    You just wasted 9 runs on alts, your time and I don't want to even think the possibility that you used a reset scroll. I just don't. It would be too much.
  • I spent 2k vg credits for alpha scrolls thinking the event is still on fml
  • LaonaLaona ✭✭
    Seikilos wrote: »
    I will be the first to put EME against the wall for their wrongs but what I can't understand is dumb people.

You do 1 run and it drops nothing.
    You do 2 runs and it drops nothing.
    Why the [filtered] do you do 9 runs for nothing and then come here and say I did 9 runs for nothing?

Is it so hard to understand that something is wrong? It should drop 2 tokens 100% of the time. If it's not, then something is wrong. Stop and wait. Why would you do 9?
    You just wasted 9 runs on alts, your time and I don't want to even think the possibility that you used a reset scroll. I just don't. It would be too much.

Probably because there are some people reporting that they're still getting "normal" drops...