[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Abscess Event on??

Is the event still on? cuz i have the feeling its off already. according to the web it ends 6h later. but now i played 4 games and i only got 2 anniversary tokens from it. no t11 fs no candy no dyad... nothing... it used to give 2 tokens per game to everybody but its not giving right now.

(and i see there's emerald in the reward list. but after 300+ runs in all my characters. i only got 30+ dyads. 7 death masks, a lot of feedstocks. and no stole / emerald.)

Comments

• DXMDXM ✭✭
    Same. Posted in the stickied thread about it too. Did 4 runs and only got 2 tokens.
  • yea ,finally someone notice this one. I'll keep my eye out on this thread to see if gm replies
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    For a little less than 6 hours more, yes, I think. It ends on Monday at 10am server-local time.

After many runs myself I saw no emerald, no mask and 1 stole (which I didn't get). Only 9 dyads.

I cannot express how much this event sucked for the time I put in it. Rng is really pushing me to my limits with gear enchanting. I don't need it on events supposed to celebrate something. At this point im not even sure if I gonna participate any more. It's not worth it.
  • GardienGardien ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Same for me... 16 Run and nothing.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    All in all: Every run I've done has had a dyad 3 of which I managed to get
    I got a stole, and an emerald someone else got the death mask.

I am going to do a run this morning and see if I still see drops.
  • PandkaPandka ✭✭
    true. 4 runs an hour ago and no tokens. Nothing besides the usual stuff actually :/ so I thought it ended
  • ab should drop 2x anni token per run. I did 9 runs I only got 1 token
  • LaonaLaona ✭✭
    Just did my 4 runs and only 1 token dropped in each nothing else at all from the "jackpot pool" Also after nearly 400 runs total not a single stole dropped in any of my runs.
  • YubeYube ✭✭
    Same. No single jackpot reward, no guaranted 2x anniversary tokens.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be off. Only 1 token dropping now and nothing else.
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    Well it is almost 5am there so I wouldn't expect any replies any time soon from GMs. Mayby in 2-3 hours.
  • P5RLRJYGGEP5RLRJYGGE ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    0 tokens in 9 runs gg enmasse >:)

@Spacecats
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    I will be the first to put EME against the wall for their wrongs but what I can't understand is dumb people.

You do 1 run and it drops nothing.
    You do 2 runs and it drops nothing.
    Why the hell do you do 9 runs for nothing and then come here and say I did 9 runs for nothing?

Is it so hard to understand that something is wrong? It should drop 2 tokens 100% of the time. If it's not, then something is wrong. Stop and wait. Why would you do 9?
    You just wasted 9 runs on alts, your time and I don't want to even think the possibility that you used a reset scroll. I just don't. It would be too much.
  • I spent 2k vg credits for alpha scrolls thinking the event is still on fml
  • LaonaLaona ✭✭
    Seikilos wrote: »
    I will be the first to put EME against the wall for their wrongs but what I can't understand is dumb people.

You do 1 run and it drops nothing.
    You do 2 runs and it drops nothing.
    Why the [filtered] do you do 9 runs for nothing and then come here and say I did 9 runs for nothing?

Is it so hard to understand that something is wrong? It should drop 2 tokens 100% of the time. If it's not, then something is wrong. Stop and wait. Why would you do 9?
    You just wasted 9 runs on alts, your time and I don't want to even think the possibility that you used a reset scroll. I just don't. It would be too much.

Probably because there are some people reporting that they're still getting "normal" drops...