[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

5th anniversary triple drop - this weekend?

Does EME have plans on giving us triple drop this weekend?

We usually get it not long after a new patch. Could you give us some information so we can take time off work if need be for it?

Comments

• It would be a good idea
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    Too early in patch for a triple drop event. My thoughts tho.
  • AlyxaAlyxa ✭✭
    In my opinion it would be better to wait for VSH release at least, since there is no way to farm last vm9 mat yet (except event + RNG boxes)
  • TankyHealerTankyHealer ✭✭✭
    Sowen wrote: »
    Too early in patch for a triple drop event. My thoughts tho.

Yes way too early, patch just started and everyone is farming mats. Unless they plan on releasing another major patch within 4 months, there is absolutely no reason for them give us triple drop right now.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I prefer open world event this weekend, not more dungeon events.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    nooo, nooo ,noooo, neither, nooooooo
  • no, why would u need it now?
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I prefer open world event this weekend, not more dungeon events.

+1
    sick to death of farming dungeons for this "amazing" event
    i want to farm the open world
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »
    Unless, of course, players are in a hurry to be fully geared and complain about the lack of new content.

Dunno about you, but running some content for gear doesn't make it new content once you get said gear.

And they've already encouraged players to run some of the 'new' content to death.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    please no triple drop at the beginning of a patch again.....
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    Can we pls do something pleasant instead of running dungeons again?
    I thought about it, you know triple drop GG only, so pleasing to have that only, GF tokens and titan fire would be appreciated :awesome:

Running GG on steroids is fun :hurrah:
    edited May 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I thought about it, you know triple drop GG only, so pleasing to have that only, GF tokens and titan fire would be appreciated :awesome:

Running GG on steroids is fun :hurrah:

Possibly the only proper content you can actually run? :hurrah:

yeah, you jelly? Learn to play it w/o 3rd party stuff, it is actually easy if you get the hang of it. pff, I can teach you if you like. uninstall 3rd party stuff 1st tho.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »
    please no triple drop at the beginning of a patch again.....

^

That's a nightmare when they do that