[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

Final Anniversary Week

2»

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    In previous weeks he has put the new shop up at noon his time.
  • still no new stuff from the shop
  • JLPW3WPF9M wrote: »
    Are we getting the new token shop items today, or tomorrow after maintenance?

yea I need answer to this one

bump, also need an answer to this.
    I remember having watched the TERA Twitch Stream on Friday (26th) and they were saying the shop will swap once more before the end of the event.
    But isn't the event ending like... literally in a day or something? so I'm guessing they're swapping out stuff either today or tomorrow and there will be new items for the 31st, and then the shop will be gone on the 1st of June.
    Unless they juked us and aren't actually swapping out jack-all.
  • edited May 2017
    @Spacecats said new items on anni token shop on 30th of may
  • which is the final time of the token event? to use my tokens before it expire. pls give exact time of it >.< it says untill the end of may but idk if it means EU time or NA time... im afraid i lose all my tokens bc the mistake
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    which is the final time of the token event? to use my tokens before it expire. pls give exact time of it >.< it says untill the end of may but idk if it means EU time or NA time... im afraid i lose all my tokens bc the mistake

The tokens will be around at least until next Monday morning, because people can still earn them in the highlighted dungeon and battleground.
  • ElyannElyann ✭✭
    Sorry to keep going on this same line, I don't do that "just cause".....but this is the worst event we've had so far....and it was the 5th anniversary.
    It's really disappointing, I haven't even bothered logging in to farm for the tokens after a short while.
  • Worst event ever in the five years that i had playing this..... 8 hours trying to find boxes. i found 7. but they drop just totally of 70. u dnt lose anything giving a little more....
  • This event definitely represents how far Tera has fallen. :(
  • Thanks for bringing back some items for my newer characters! Also thanks for making this event easier to farm new content and gear. Most people are grumbly about what was and wasn't in the event. But in the end it somewhat brought the communities together to farm instances vs solo. And I am not usually one for playing with other players in IMS but it has been pretty decent.

Also thanks for ticket responses, we know you're swamped and appreciate all the effort you do daily! @Spacecats @Halrath @BearShoes

I would add some pictures but I'm not that coordinated. O.o
  • Blue Boxes are still around the world correct? Since the end of may isn't till midnight today