Has anyone found a blue box yet?

14567810»

Comments

• Picking certain locations helps, but with a handful of people controlling the ideal farm spots where the most boxes spawn, everyone else is left with the crumbs. One can easily say "get gud" when things are imbalanced in one's favor.

I'd rather these box events be fixed so things are more even, so all locations have relatively the same amount of boxes at any given time, but that's not going to happen.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    roxxapoxx wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    roxxapoxx wrote: »
    Seems more like a few people are monopolizing the good spawns so when people who are just hunting and trying to do it the fair and balanced way come to get boxes they can't find any. Typical.

I have been finding them better today. got 2,100 token box again.

I've had some luck with boxes but I haven't seen one 100 box :p

I am glad, keep it secret, Shush :silenced: lols hopefully you will see dem 100 tokens :3
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    Picking certain locations helps, but with a handful of people controlling the ideal farm spots where the most boxes spawn, everyone else is left with the crumbs. One can easily say "get gud" when things are imbalanced in one's favor.

I'd rather these box events be fixed so things are more even, so all locations have relatively the same amount of boxes at any given time, but that's not going to happen.

I've had to camp roughly one spot the entire time to get a good flow of tokens. That's not how I like to play it. I wanted to wander around everywhere and find them... not go back to the same spot every 10 minutes and use travel journal excessively. So I agree.
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Didn't camp anything. Only one time seen 100. Total 2200 noe. W/o what I had before. My first event of picking boxes btw. Had 6 areas in list that I visited more often. And didn't have any exact order like someone wrote he has. Absolutely random way.