[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Has anyone found a blue box yet?

Comments

• AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    Welp, the spawnrate is still incredibly bad... I've been roaming through a bunch of maps, through whole world and different channels too... 0 boxes ;x... maybe I'm just unlucky.
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    @Spacecats Please reduce the amount of tokens from boxes and increase their spawn. It's really frustrating running for 5 different zones + channels and dind't find not even one box.
  • I found one box shortly after Spacecats said he increased the spawn
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep it updated we get the respawn rate, 1st phase usually lackluster, fix it cause after work I wanna break dem boxes :3
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Minimana wrote: »
    Just put Griridon back on BG highlight, best way to farm tokens until now, and was also fun. The people who are coming up with this events are really out of touch with the game and have no idea what they are doing anymore.

+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats I think we need another increment tweak.
  • Spawnrate increased but still cant find 1 since the event started. :V
  • YakusanYakusan ✭✭
    literally had to log off becuase i was getting angry at not finding anything. Thought getting an open world event would have been a nice respite from all this dungeon grinding but apparently fun is the last thing we want to have during an anniversary event. cx
  • Fking wasted 1hr 50min not finding a single box. Im done.
  • This is not fun Its more rage quit than other. :(
  • not a single box found either, even after spacecats said the drop rate was increased
  • getting tokens from dungeons is way faster than this
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    I gave up after looking for 2 hours and finding 1 box. It's honestly not worth the time and energy at all.
    I still have faith they can fix the spawn rate and make the event somewhat decent, but like this it's just not worth doing at all.
    You potentially waste hours of your day and get nothing in return, I'm going to pick the safer route and just farm dungeons and BGs for tokens until the blue boxes are "fixed", or I may of course just give up because I doubt I have the energy to grind up 600+ tokens (haven't played last 2 weeks due to broken PC, so sadly quite far behind on tokens).
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Guys, when I saw the potential drops from these boxes, I knew the rate would be abysmal. He's not going to risk somebody running 24-7 for three days and posting that they made 10,000 tokens.

If he increases the rate much at all, he's gonna HAVE to drop the payout a lot.
  • Would be better if they just lower the amount of token and increase the spawn rate just for the players not to get bored cause of getting NONE...