[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Has anyone found a blue box yet?

Comments

• Catservant wrote: »
    Guys, when I saw the potential drops from these boxes, I knew the rate would be abysmal. He's not going to risk somebody running 24-7 for three days and posting that they made 10,000 tokens.

If he increases the rate much at all, he's gonna HAVE to drop the payout a lot.

Have you even tried to find one? At the moment I would honestly be amazed if someone who ran 24/7 for 3 days could reach even 500 tokens.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    IronCloud wrote: »
    Catservant wrote: »
    Guys, when I saw the potential drops from these boxes, I knew the rate would be abysmal. He's not going to risk somebody running 24-7 for three days and posting that they made 10,000 tokens.

If he increases the rate much at all, he's gonna HAVE to drop the payout a lot.

Have you even tried to find one? At the moment I would honestly be amazed if someone who ran 24/7 for 3 days could reach even 500 tokens.

I have. and that total of 500 sounds close to what it should be. The increased spawn rate could easily snowball into much higher figures. And then we are back to Mongo Neon levels, which everyone would not shut up about the complaining. Personally, I have no problem with a big bonanza, but I really don't want to hear about it for 6 months.

And I also would prefer even 1 or 2 tokens and a LOT more frequent drop.
  • Two and a half hours of searching multiple zones with my girlfriend.. No spacecats anywhere, Nothing! I was hoping this would be like the caiman event (Easter), but sadly I was wrong. People are rage quitting cause they cannot find them, and you just keep making the token store more expensive.
    I took a vacation day off of work (4 day holiday weekend) to have fun playing Tera with my girl, but this isn't fun! We're just wasting our time running around for nothing.. This game is starting to be annoying, and I'm starting to wonder "Why do I pay for two Elite memberships every month?" -Wasting time, and money!
  • YakusanYakusan ✭✭
    @Spacecats some updates would be nice
  • This is nothing like other blue box events I have participated in. I am really excited to hear it , but after 2 hours and nothing. Well not what I thought it would be very disappointed. : (
  • Honestly they should be all over the place. We didn't get the quiz due to a bug so why not just let people go hog wild and get a bunch of tokens? Let us have SOMETHING since we've been farming dungeons or pvp non stop to get tokens. You're bringing everything back for the final week so just let people have their tokens so we can get what we want regardless.
  • 2.5 hours of searching, just 2 blueboxes and 35 tokens!!!!
    Not even ONE players on my friend list is searching it now.
    What event, no one participates it and no one enjoys it.
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    > @Catservant said:
    > Guys, when I saw the potential drops from these boxes, I knew the rate would be abysmal. He's not going to risk somebody running 24-7 for three days and posting that they made 10,000 tokens.
    >
    > If he increases the rate much at all, he's gonna HAVE to drop the payout a lot.

What's the point of adding the event though, when it takes 2 hours to find maybe 20 tokens. In that time you could run vhnm a dozen times and get way more for your effort.
    There's literally no point in an event where you run around for ages and get nothing in return, least they could do is make it worthwhile.
  • @Spacecats I think lowering to amount given from the boxes to 3-5 and increasing the spawns would be a great idea as it stand running the dungeons is proving way more fruitful and I would love to see a box. 0 within 2.5hours and 3 my guildies have been searching this entire time. :C
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 hour, 1 box, 10 tokens...
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    You're bringing everything back for the final week so just let people have their tokens so we can get what we want regardless.

Wait, really? If so, daaaaang, I just bought something on the broker that was on last week but I couldn't afford it with tokens then but I could now. ._. Oh well, it wasn't super expensive. Not cheap either, but still.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    J63ADGCFAT wrote: »
    2.5 hours of searching, just 2 blueboxes and 35 tokens!!!!
    Not even ONE players on my friend list is searching it now.
    What event, no one participates it and no one enjoys it.

look the bright side it would take you more than 2,5 hours to have 35 tokens from vhnm B)

so 35/4=9 vhnm B)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    even 8 abcess in one hour is too much for me, so 8 vhnm :confounded:

yeah is true this anniv event suck o:)
  • Xaera wrote: »
    You're bringing everything back for the final week so just let people have their tokens so we can get what we want regardless.

Wait, really? If so, daaaaang, I just bought something on the broker that was on last week but I couldn't afford it with tokens then but I could now. ._. Oh well, it wasn't super expensive. Not cheap either, but still.

Yup yup, here is the clip from the stream. Very glad they listened to the feedback.

https://clips.twitch.tv/IgnorantGoodGrassJonCarnage
  • Hour and a half = 1 box = 10 tokens, not worth and not fun either.

I do not mean to sound unappreciative of the effort it took to give us the event but hunting for 1 HOUR and 30 MINUTES and finding basically nothing just makes me wanna log.

For those who still have not located one, they look like this:

Ff8d5ZH.png?1