[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Has anyone found a blue box yet?

Comments

• DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    I havent found any and I've been searching for 20 minutes. :(

Do they show up on compass?
  • Dokibun wrote: »

Everyone says they do not. I did not look at my compass when I found one, I just went ham on it.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Finally found one. It DID show up on the mini.
  • I miss the days when they actually did GOOD events....like Tera letters event, mongos, etc. This is literally the worst anniversary and set of events I've seen from Tera yet lol.
  • toufutoufu ✭✭✭
    Dokibun wrote: »

They show up as a yellow dot on your minimap
    wJ5GIWR.jpg
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got my hopes up

i feel like a Fool

A sad, sad fool.....
  • FloofkinzFloofkinz
    edited May 2017
    Found one.... after almost 2 hours of looking. 10 tokens. Maybe I just have really bad luck.
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    Definitely just gonna disappear for the weekend and leave us with a bad spawn rate. Usually what happens. Happy memorial weekend for them!
  • T O P K E K, get trolled by mEME, just give them money :^)
  • 45 min, i got 1 ;-;
  • Found a second. It dropped nothing. Anyone else had this happen?
  • Found a box and it dropped nothing.......
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found a box and it dropped nothing.......

If you're in a party it's possible for it to drop in front of a party member that is close to you instead. It's really odd behavior but it happens occasionally.
  • SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've significantly increased the spawn rate on blue boxes. An hour is way too long to search for one, so I feel your guys' pain. The new spawn rate is over double what it was before.