[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Has anyone found a blue box yet?

Comments

• DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    I have feeling that we can find them only one time. I didn't find any in the same zone again. Or the time of respawn is huge
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    I am finding them easy and I get a lotta tokens, instead of making threads, change places, rotate. I mean it, I am looking around and I see them just fine. I looked around to pick spots. You can come here and say there is nothing or get out there and find them.

Spawn rate is fine for a 24/7 event. Won't touch it cause that might break it and make it abusive.

Care to elaborate please with the rotation thing?

I checked the whole elenea prefect which has 3 areas. This took me 1 hour and found 5 boxes (60 tokens) with a 290 mount.

The whole dream has 46 areas with Shara and Arun combined +1 for IOD (don't know if it takes part in the event). this means that it would take me ~15hours to check all areas.

how do you rotate them and make 1k tokens for 2 hours??

it rotates in the big prefects? like N.Arun->S.Arun->N.Shara->S.Shara
    or in areas like Val Elenium->Westonia->Essenia-> Val Palrada. All of them in S.Shara?
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    I'd honestly prefer it if you'd get less from a box, but there are more boxes. It feels quite bad to look around for a long time and maybe find 1 or 2 boxes.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I got 430 tokens in 2.5 hours farm, By rotate I mean, if in 10-15 mins you couldn't find anything, then go to another town, then do that till you find a place, when you found that place farm it, then go back to the place couldn't farm, they might have spawn there. Not a single area, multiple areas around multiple towns, if you got Elite, then it is easier, you can even mark good places. Just don't wonder in one area when there is not much there.
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    I got 430 tokens in 2.5 hours farm, By rotate I mean, if in 10-15 mins you couldn't find anything, then go to another town, then do that till you find a place, when you found that place farm it, then go back to the place couldn't farm, they might have spawn there. Not a single area, multiple areas around multiple towns, if you got Elite, then it is easier, you can even mark good places. Just don't wonder in one area when there is not much there.

i see.

do you think ~15 mins it's the spawn timer?
    Seikilos wrote: »

i see.

Not sure, but as I farmed over the years, I have my own places, something I noticed, that if there is nothing there to find in 10 mins, then you gotta change the area totally, and after a while go back to that place. I was farming good for like 45 mins, then place looks empty, so I change to another town to find a better place, after a while I go back to my own place. This is designed I think for a balance distribution since it is 24/7 event.
    Aimovera wrote: »
    I'd honestly prefer it if you'd get less from a box, but there are more boxes. It feels quite bad to look around for a long time and maybe find 1 or 2 boxes.

I made a thread, if spawn goes a bit up, which I think is fine, then reduce tokens number and put 1-2 golden finger and titan's ember or 5 spellbind alongside tokens by a moderate chance. This will be also fine, but as I said, follow that rotation thing, might help. cause me and friends farmed well today and I am happy as heck lol
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > Aimovera wrote: »
    >
    > I'd honestly prefer it if you'd get less from a box, but there are more boxes. It feels quite bad to look around for a long time and maybe find 1 or 2 boxes.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I made a thread, if spawn goes a bit up, which I think is fine, then reduce tokens number and put 1-2 golden finger and titan's ember or 5 spellbind alongside tokens by a moderate chance. This will be also fine, but as I said, follow that rotation thing, might help. cause me and friends farmed well today and I am happy as heck lol

I did rotate locations a lot, but often still found completely empty maps.
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Seikilos wrote: »

i see.

Not sure, but as I farmed over the years, I have my own places, something I noticed, that if there is nothing there to find in 10 mins, then you gotta change the area totally, and after a while go back to that place. I was farming good for like 45 mins, then place looks empty, so I change to another town to find a better place, after a while I go back to my own place. This is designed I think for a balance distribution since it is 24/7 event.

I have a little bit of some deja vu for some good spots myself too from past events. But this time feels exceptionally a rare spawn. I would prefer 5-10 tokens per box, remove the 100 jackpot and double the spawn again in addition to the one @Spacecats did earlier. The point is that the hunt must intrigue and entice you. to give you the incetive to do it for some time and reward you for the effort put. when you search an area for 15 mins w/o getting anything you get a bit discouged. not to mention people who ve been looking for hours and get 1-2 boxes.

and remember the NA comunity has been asleep so far. most people will wake up for saturday in a couple of hours.
  • It's still not OVERLY exciting (finding a box or two an hour) but I do appreciate the effort of @Spacecats by buffing the spawn rate. Thank you.
    @Aimovera and @Seikilos , You know what I am understanding now from this. I made 500 Tokens today, I am done lol. But now things look emptier, why? as you said, More players are getting online and hunting, so I say, on peak times spawn rate should be higher and again get back to what it is now when peak times are over, this can keep the balance and also doesn't wreck people. @Spacecats can this be done? Would be nice, or go with my suggestion thread =) Thanks anyway, Blue boxes brought old memories and made event fun for me.

Also just a reminder to people, numbers of tokens are high, 10 and 20, and few cases of 100. So, it is not so bad.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    they are very very rare.
    @Spacecats please increase the spawn rate.

Ok. Done.

Still not finding many, and people in global are saying the same things. :/
  • Been Farming 2 hours. And I found 2 boxes :/
    Anastazija wrote: »
    Been Farming 2 hours. And I found 2 boxes :/

:eh: I farmed 500 before, and last 20 mins got 3 boxes which made my today farming 630 tokens total. That is why I don't know how you can't find any, I saw some saying the same thing, but then couple of my no life friends farmed even more lol.
  • GhibliiGhiblii ✭✭
    Anastazija wrote: »
    Been Farming 2 hours. And I found 2 boxes :/

:eh: I farmed 500 before, and last 20 mins got 3 boxes which made my today farming 630 tokens total. That is why I don't know how you can't find any, I saw some saying the same thing, but then couple of my no life friends farmed even more lol.

WHERE ARE YOU SEARCHING BOIIIIIIII, I've searched legit every area back and forth on tons of channels and I only get RARE SPAWNS of 10 tokens and sometimes 20 tokens