[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Has anyone found a blue box yet?

Comments

• DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    @LesbianVi Then please tell me the most profitable areas because I'm sick of hunting.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dokibun wrote: »
    @LesbianVi Then please tell me the most profitable areas because I'm sick of hunting.

Whatever but just stick to the main roads, don't make detours the only thing i find quite ridiculous is that you can spend 2 hour and find 20 boxes and getting 200 tokens and other people in 30 minutes get the same or more than you with only 5 boxes.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Dokibun said:
    > @LesbianVi Then please tell me the most profitable areas because I'm sick of hunting.

Check my thread and your inbox lol, I rename it so ppl find out it got tips for hunting boxes
  • I can't believe I just found a big blue box with no tokens in it
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I spent the last two days looking and found a total of 60 tokens. Probably 6 -8 hours invested. Could be my luck ran out, but could the spawn rate have reset to pre-bump levels @Spacecats ?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    pandapples wrote: »
    I can't believe I just found a big blue box with no tokens in it

I found a couple, though the second one was "opened" by a NPC killing mobs
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    pandapples wrote: »
    I can't believe I just found a big blue box with no tokens in it

if you are in a group you can have this problem, you need to be alone to hunt blue boxes
    Catservant wrote: »
    I spent the last two days looking and found a total of 60 tokens. Probably 6 -8 hours invested. Could be my luck ran out, but could the spawn rate have reset to pre-bump levels @Spacecats ?

300 tokens in 3 hours gameplay B)
  • I started on sunday with 470 tokens only from dungeons.. So I decided to give a shoot to this blue box event, at the beginning I found empty places like the area around habere, even switching channels. Yesterday I ended with 2k tokens just farming in one continent, also switching channels if I see someone in the same area.
    This event is way different to the last blue box we had before but I guess is good. Also I've seen ppl saying blue boxes are empty..idk maybe they are in pt with someone offline. Dunno
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    Considering how many boxes I find already, increasing spawn rate would completely break it. I say people who can't find any aren't thinking properly: Search in places with narrow paths and lots of channels.
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    Seems more like a few people are monopolizing the good spawns so when people who are just hunting and trying to do it the fair and balanced way come to get boxes they can't find any. Typical.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    roxxapoxx wrote: »
    Seems more like a few people are monopolizing the good spawns so when people who are just hunting and trying to do it the fair and balanced way come to get boxes they can't find any. Typical.

I have been finding them better today. got 2,100 token box again.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

I re-dub you blue box god
  • Stop complaining about the spawn rate, the spawn rate is just fine. If you want to be lazy, this event isn't for you. You are going to have to actually work for it. This is why we get such crappy events now, all these people complained about mongos and all the other GOOD events, now they don't want to do them. Complain they give too many good things, then complain they don't give enough. Maybe if people actually stopped complaining all together, we could actually have a good event with nice prizes.
  • roxxapoxx wrote: »

Just because you aren't being smart about it, doesn't mean other people aren't. It's not "monopolizing", it's actually know what to do in a hunting event. Everything is fair game.
  • roxxapoxxroxxapoxx ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

I've had some luck with boxes but I haven't seen one 100 box :p