[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

5/26 Maintenance 7am to 9am

Maintenance 5/26

- Fixing awakening and awakening enchantment not working randomly
- Fixing IOD Bam's not dropping the fashion coupon/ses/ccb
- lowering item level you need to be under to get EQ gear in battlegrounds to 404.

Comments

• what about the tera reward points we didnt get last week?
  • LilocaLiloca
    edited May 2016
    Still haven't got the fixed crusade rewards.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Treeshark wrote: »
    Maintenance 5/26

Hm? I got several coupons and a couple ses yesterday...
  • Xaera wrote: »
    Treeshark wrote: »
    Maintenance 5/26

Hm? I got several coupons and a couple ses yesterday...

Hydras,Giants and Nagas don't drop any.
  • Any news on the Reward points? Last I heard was something about running a script either yesterday or today with details to come on the Maintenance post, the post was deleted and no word or news follows since then.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kekebo wrote: »
    Any news on the Reward points? Last I heard was something about running a script either yesterday or today with details to come on the Maintenance post, the post was deleted and no word or news follows since then.

It wasn't deleted, just buried somewhere else. Although, an update would be nice since today is almost over and there hasn't been an update.
  • Fashion Coupons still aren't dropping from Instance Matching dungeons. Why tho
  • JujubeJujube ✭✭
    Any update on reward points would be appreciated. Its been two days since the script to reward the earned points from before 5/24 and I have still not not received any yet. As well as the current state of VG not giving the stated amount of points in game. Lastly, anyone know if the retroactive reward points will get the double bonus bonus from the previous week?
  • It would be wonderful if the reward points were applied retrospectively.
  • Believable wrote: »
    It would be wonderful if the reward points were applied retrospectively.

+1
    i dont want a mini event that will give us only rewards point from now, pls refund all rewards points for more than 1 week, beside what we have done Dungeon PvP PvE quest (plus, rewards point still bugged since last maintenance)
  • problem:
    1. BAM high tier naga skill no longer indicated~!
    2. Tera reward point if not going to compensate, should made the on going reward point double instead of just showing double~!
    3. many player loss thousand of tera reward point for that whole week, as myself already more than 20k point loss, think of other who has more.
    4. some of guild member already quit this game due to the poor management and yr changes which chase player away from this game.
    Sry for my Bad ENGLISH
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you guys won't be turning off double rewards from VG with this maintenance.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Erm, I don't suppose the t2 bams could be lowered more, requirement-wise? My mystic has been killing the t1s easily, and while I've gotten her to 390, it still is not enough, despite her slaying the t1 ones without breaking a sweat.
  • Loyalty rewards!!!!
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭
    Odeng wrote: »
    Treeshark
    please give us strong key events!!! Feedstock and Master Alkhest too expensive now!!
    KEY EVENT PLZ

Please no more for now.