[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] Server maintenance to deploy the v84.03 hotfix is scheduled for 7~11 p.m. PT on Monday, July 13, 2020. This hotfix should improve upon issues with frequent crashes and blue screens. Patch notes: https://bit.ly/v84_03_patch

5/26 Maintenance 7am to 9am

Comments

• YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuno97 wrote: »
    The best way i see to compensate for the reward credits is to keep the double VG rewards and mby another dungeon and bg jackpot or double dungeon drop or any feedstock event this is going to be heaven.

While that's useful to you, I did not do these dailies for feedstock, I did them for the reward points, as such I would prefer getting them and not something else. Feedstock should be fixed, but not as compensation for something not related to feedstock.
  • Yamazuki wrote: »
    The best way i see to compensate for the reward credits is to keep the double VG rewards and mby another dungeon and bg jackpot or double dungeon drop or any feedstock event this is going to be heaven.

While that's useful to you, I did not do these dailies for feedstock, I did them for the reward points, as such I would prefer getting them and not something else. Feedstock should be fixed, but not as compensation for something not related to feedstock.

Yeah well i don't think we'll be getting them back thats not the meaning of compensation. For something you've lost you are given something else....
  • Nopi wrote: »
    Pixelator wrote: »
    Nopi wrote: »
    Xaera wrote: »
    Erm, I don't suppose the t2 bams could be lowered more, requirement-wise? My mystic has been killing the t1s easily, and while I've gotten her to 390, it still is not enough, despite her slaying the t1 ones without breaking a sweat.
    T2 bams are around 402 minimum. That's +12 DN with Ship accessories. I'd say give more T8 feeds instead so you and others can upgrade easier. Also, mystics can kill these things faster than even some classic DPS classes, at least in the hands of average players(pro players may tell another story). So the i-level may be a bit high to make sure all classes can properly fight these bams without much trouble. I know because I have a few low i-level characters at 65, including a mystic I leveled up just before the mystic buffs.
    t2 BAMs are only ilvl 397. Aka 2 +12 DN and 2 +9 DN pieces + ship accessories.

Thanks for the clarify. Still, with the current T8 feeds issue, many new players will not be reaching this i-level in awhile. Then again, this may be intended to slow down progress.

It's easily doable. I started from nothing on TR, the day S&S went live. didn't even have to sell the 500EMP i had for gold to afford FS.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016

Yeah well i don't think we'll be getting them back thats not the meaning of compensation. For something you've lost you are given something else....

"For last week's TERA Reward Points that were not rewarding, we will compensate everyone with a script today or tomorrow. More details on this to follow."

Compensation just means making up for losses, commonly through some form of currency. Feedstock isn't even a currency and is just a resource. It's also usually of equal value, we don't know how many points any set of feedstock is and the value of feedstock or these points will vary greatly from person to person. This is also a game, not the real world, so these points can just be generated by En Masse for an equal value that was lost.
  • Darryen wrote: »
    Is it on purpose that we can no longer dismantle our relic weapons? I thought it was just a ninja glitch, but my priest, who used to, now can't either. It was nice getting those enchanting materials back once dismantled. Also, in dungeons it would appear the lowest lvl person is getting all the feedstock. Three runs yesterday and I didn't get even one. Was that a bug or something wrong with the new looting system?

For the first issue, anyway, it's a deliberate change. It seems to have been put in place at least in part to prevent people who were accidentally dismantling their avatar weapon and then contacting support to get another one (which, at least from what I saw on the forum, regrettably happened more often than you might expect). Now the only option is to sell it, but it throws an extra warning before it lets you do so. They seem to have also increased the amount of feedstock drops in general to make up for this change... but first I've heard about the second issue you describe. It seems unlikely that looting would work that way, but who knows...
  • Alli BAMs now have high HP? Or for this BAMs need another ilvl after patch?
  • Can we plz get some kind of feed stock event? You need to inject feed stock in to the game. Not little by little but a lot of them at once. It doesn't even need to be strong box key event.
  • PirocsPirocs ✭✭
    Natsume260 wrote: »
    ping spikes after maintenance, gg

Same here!
  • Can't enter on SSG after maint. tried twice by match making the "Enter Now" doesn't work, also tried with full group and portal still don't let you go in...
  • BrofessorXBrofessorX ✭✭✭
    still cannot see/view costumes on ninja with fashion coupons
  • Please fix the Preview bug, don't ignore it like you did in this patch. You provided costumes i have no access to view, so I can't ge twhat I want. I'm not wasting coupons by selecting randomly.
  • I think more important thing to fix is dungeons bug, I can't enter KDHM, KC, FINM or any other 5-man dungeon neither via teleport/NPC or via IM -.-
  • fix conflate chests
  • Instance matching bugged as for Forsaken Island. My ninja cannot enter after the update.
  • Dyne81Dyne81 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    fix the innerwear box... getting 3 times skivies isn't funny. Also, Ghillieglade doesn't drop new token 100% of the time. Ran it 4 times, 1 token dropped.