[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

EME, last token shop is ur LAST CHANCE to turn this event into success

So far, one word to describe this event is "disappointed".

A good event should be celebration where everyone can enjoy. We bought A LOT EMP as a birthday gift. But what did u give us in return ?

We dont enjoy spamming same dg all day, everyday, we r not robots . We dont enjoy finding 1-2 blueboxes per hour, its just frustrating. And ur quiz bowl is broken.
As a result, everyone is just AFK during the so called "event", an event makes people feel NOTHING WORTH to do.

I remember how hard players worked during kyra and everyone enjoys it. Every one was farming mango across the world.

The only thing we actually got from this event, is just anniversary tokens. And its ur LAST CHANCE to please ur customers. Its ur LAST CHANCE to make this event memorable. Its ur LAST CHANCE to rewards those who keep supporting TERA for years.

I know EME dont want ruin ur 5th birthday. So ADD SOME COOL STUFF to the token shop to make it successful. Disappoint after disappoint, but I still believe there could be a surprise, just like the last day in KYRA event.

Comments

• FernetDobleFernetDoble ✭✭✭
    Lol, having hopes in eme 2k17 lul.
    jk aside, vsnm is the "top tier" dg in this patch and loots are worst than ABNM which takes 1/5 of the time. This is what happens when ppl runing the game dont play it.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    jk aside, vsnm is the "top tier" dg in this patch and loots are worst than ABNM which takes 1/5 of the time. This is what happens when ppl runing the game dont play it.

so spacecat doesnt play tera ?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

you shouldn't get that extra loot at all, you are getting it and still complaining? ABNM got included as players asked for something to be rewarding for casual players. If you want a VM9 set, don't be shy.
  • luneruluneru ✭✭
    I guess I'm spoiled by FFXIV but I feel this is mostly BHS's fault, I hope people enjoy their crappy reskin elin car of old Ninja art, NOT EVEN NEW. Kyra is almost the same thing as the tokens, except worse imo, you farm and farm and get crappy capes because they fill the queue with junk cosmetics that no one wants. I was expecting something huge for a 5th anniversary, having high expectations was silly though. I'm happy about the return of the nuthatch weapon skins though, thank you for that.
  • FernetDobleFernetDoble ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

you shouldn't get that extra loot at all, you are getting it and still complaining? ABNM got included as players asked for something to be rewarding for casual players. If you want a VM9 set, don't be shy.

So, by this logic, we cant have an opinion about anything, bc thanks to eme we have Tera. And it looks u didnt even read my coment. Let me explain:
    ABNM is faster
    ABNM is easier
    ABNM has more entries
    ABNM has better loot ( smart dyad+ stole; and same feed)

VSNM is top tier dg, yet it gives circlet pieces(?). Im not saying ABNM wasnt ok, but that VSNM loot sucks. Even VHNM was better, which again follows the logic of Faster+easier = more loot. Back in my days, Harder = more loot, easier = less loot.
    And no, i dont want VM9, i didnt farm VHNM bc its aids and i also have full behe so i dont need more gear
    http://imgur.com/Vt9tEG9
    luneru wrote: »
    I guess I'm spoiled by FFXIV but I feel this is mostly BHS's fault, I hope people enjoy their crappy reskin elin car of old Ninja art, NOT EVEN NEW. Kyra is almost the same thing as the tokens, except worse imo, you farm and farm and get crappy capes because they fill the queue with junk cosmetics that no one wants. I was expecting something huge for a 5th anniversary, having high expectations was silly though. I'm happy about the return of the nuthatch weapon skins though, thank you for that.

Nah, ur not spoiled, we were told "huge events going on" and all it was a gift event, a random stuff sale event, a box search that gives tokens and the dgs stuff. 2/4 EMP events. And this will be the most well get this year prob since its the aniversary. Meanwhile lag spikes keeps happening
    @FernetDoble if it wasn't an event then you were right. But it was part of an event, if you can't understand the logic why AB was rewarding to be something for all players, then there is no point discussing anything. You are just being shy about that Deathwrack weapon.
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    @FernetDoble if it wasn't an event then you were right. But it was part of an event, if you can't understand the logic why AB was rewarding to be something for all players, then there is no point discussing anything. You are just being shy about that Deathwrack weapon.

Just because you cant run anything above AB doesn't mean other players shouldn't be rewarded more for harder dungeons that you will not even get close to clearing.
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »

Just because you cant run anything above AB doesn't mean other players shouldn't be rewarded more for harder dungeons that you will not even get close to clearing.

But those dungeons got their own loots, right? The loots you get are extra, can you understand this? is it too hard to understand this? This part of an event, it can be less than GG, and it doesn't matter, if AB was dropping Misery and VS was dropping Guile, we could have this conversation, you players showed your reasons for your crying, you want everything to be handed over to you, so yeah, I don't get close to clear and you can assume that but that doesn't make you bright.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Add dragon scales into the token shop

and Etching boxes :D
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Quite frankly, it's eme and the staff's fault for not understanding what's valuable and what isn't.

Edit : typo
    @seraphinush you are right, EME should stop giving vm and enchanting mats for events, if there shortage, they have to fix that.
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    I think I posted this one a lot of times, but this will be the last. Please include one of the Alliance Mask on the Anniversary Tokens. That's the only thing I really like in the game. Glowing blue eyes argghh... Paired with the new armor and suit. Yeah, make this memorable. Peace <3
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    One word: unity stoles (Actually that's two I guess :tongue:

THAT is the reason I'm stoked for tomorrow and to get as many tokens as I can
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭

So, by this logic, we cant have an opinion about anything, bc thanks to eme we have Tera. And it looks u didnt even read my coment. Let me explain:
    ABNM is faster
    ABNM is easier
    ABNM has more entries
    ABNM has better loot ( smart dyad+ stole; and same feed)

VSNM is top tier dg, yet it gives circlet pieces(?). Im not saying ABNM wasnt ok, but that VSNM loot sucks. Even VHNM was better, which again follows the logic of Faster+easier = more loot. Back in my days, Harder = more loot, easier = less loot.
    And no, i dont want VM9, i didnt farm VHNM bc its aids and i also have full behe so i dont need more gear
    http://imgur.com/Vt9tEG9
    luneru wrote: »

Nah, ur not spoiled, we were told "huge events going on" and all it was a gift event, a random stuff sale event, a box search that gives tokens and the dgs stuff. 2/4 EMP events. And this will be the most well get this year prob since its the aniversary. Meanwhile lag spikes keeps happening

no more bot farm for you
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz ✭✭✭
    J63ADGCFAT wrote: »
    A good event should be celebration where everyone can enjoy.

This is a hard standard to meet a the best of times, and literally impossible one when the ones you are trying to please are MMORPG players. No matter what a MMORPG company does there is always whining and complaint from their players.

Those that bought EMP chose to. They were rewarded by the lower than usual prices in the shop, and if they bought enough a elin car. They already got what they were entitled to from the event-related sale, and shouldn't be expecting any additional reward.

The event wasn't all that great for several reasons. The advance communication was lacking, with information coming out only on the day the event started when it should of been earlier. The preparation was lacking, as they didn't ensure the Quizbowl was working before the event started so that knew it would be available for use during. Communication about the elin cars was lacking, both in the different ways of getting them and what they offered, when all information regarding that should have been announced at one time so players could better plan which, if any, car they wished to get. The boxes added near the end seemed for many to be so rare as to virtually irrelevant as a means to collect tokens.

There were a lot of things that added up to make what should have been a banner event to be much less than stellar, which is rather disappointing considering what it celebrated.

A bad show overall. Definitely a lot of room for improvement.
This discussion has been closed.