EME, last token shop is ur LAST CHANCE to turn this event into success

2

Comments

  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    LucyFear wrote: »
    I think I posted this one a lot of times, but this will be the last. Please include one of the Alliance Mask on the Anniversary Tokens. That's the only thing I really like in the game. Glowing blue eyes argghh... Paired with the new armor and suit. Yeah, make this memorable. Peace <3
    I personally have to disagree- it's a relic of the past that represents exclusivity to the players and the classes that existed in that era. i believe that it's only genuine that such items be kept to the hands of the players that played during that time- it also holds a lot of meaning to me, as i have my exarch mask on my Archer main.

    It's a beauty though.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    eagle warrior helm, that would be nice.
    idk i wont expect the amazing though. looking forward to the stole however...
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @FernetDoble if it wasn't an event then you were right. But it was part of an event, if you can't understand the logic why AB was rewarding to be something for all players, then there is no point discussing anything. You are just being shy about that Deathwrack weapon.

    Just because you cant run anything above AB doesn't mean other players shouldn't be rewarded more for harder dungeons that you will not even get close to clearing.

    I'd admit that the rewards on sight look somewhat lacking especially in comparison to ABNM spamming.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    The unity stole has been in so many events already; I have two just rotting in my bank that I wish I could sell. I guess it's cool if you're new to the game or something but man, some guy who mentioned etching boxes earlier really hit the nail on the head. You introduced top tier etchings, made them available from an RNG box, and then made that RNG box available from a dungeon that the developers admitted only a minority of the community would be able to clear consistently. If you put those in the token shop, a ton of people would probably love you for it. Or, a deathwrack weapon design is so expensive on this server that it goes into six digits. I guess some dungeons drop them as a reward but the rate's gotta be low since I've yet to see it after a month of running this stuff and there's only one design on the broker for the item I want to make. Putting that in the shop would be neat as well. These are just some non-cosmetic suggestions, since it seems someone told EME that they are only allowed to make their big ticket items cosmetic in nature.

    I'm a sucker for coin shops, so I love this kind of thing. I just wish the rewards were better. I have nearly 1000 coins now, and I don't want to spend them because the rewards range from a bunch of cosmetics I could buy with gold at any time, to some potions I get for free every day anyway, to an rng enchanting box, to a disco ball (that I, admittedly, already purchased). Spice it up! Why even take items out of the shop? More options is always better because it gives you a better chance to please more people. Whoever said it was a good idea to remove stuff from your shop has a strange thought pattern.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    The unity stole has been in so many events already; I have two just rotting in my bank that I wish I could sell.

    But some people never got one, and are really wanting one
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @FernetDoble if it wasn't an event then you were right. But it was part of an event, if you can't understand the logic why AB was rewarding to be something for all players, then there is no point discussing anything. You are just being shy about that Deathwrack weapon.

    Just because you cant run anything above AB doesn't mean other players shouldn't be rewarded more for harder dungeons that you will not even get close to clearing.

    But those dungeons got their own loots, right? The loots you get are extra, can you understand this? is it too hard to understand this?

    That doesn't make it a good event, especially for a 5th anniversary event. That's a once in a lifetime thing, not something they can repeat, yet they treated it like the sort of event we get for some weekends, with only the last few days getting something resembling what we expected. Can you not understand how disappointing this is?
  • I wish for the last week they add the hat of sweet dreams. Replace that cat cool cap. :chuffed:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off topic (sorry OP) I don't have to, but for some players to see, I got nothing to hide, this is how I play the game, I have +240 ms ping with spikes, it is harder to tank, but I love brawler so I run stuff if it is not too fast for my ping, I have 17 chars on main server alone, and 4 or 5 them ends up in full mid gear, so my runs scattered between all of them, higher tier run more towards my dps chars.
    GpRwPpi.jpg ZKhEkA9.jpg

    bank in the top, I really like to see stacks of Dragon Scale too ;)





  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > Off topic (sorry OP) I don't have to, but for some players to see, I got nothing to hide, this is how I play the game, I have +240 ms ping with spikes, it is harder to tank, but I love brawler so I run stuff if it is not too fast for my ping, I have 17 chars on main server alone, and 4 or 5 them ends up in full mid gear, so my runs scattered between all of them, higher tier run more towards my dps chars.

    >>
    I'm wondering
    why the hell you felt the need to share this
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > Off topic (sorry OP) I don't have to, but for some players to see, I got nothing to hide, this is how I play the game, I have +240 ms ping with spikes, it is harder to tank, but I love brawler so I run stuff if it is not too fast for my ping, I have 17 chars on main server alone, and 4 or 5 them ends up in full mid gear, so my runs scattered between all of them, higher tier run more towards my dps chars.

    >>
    I'm wondering
    why the [filtered] you felt the need to share this

    for 3 months, troll forumers, pm meh, yell every where I can only do GG, and they claim I don't know anything and they know everything. So why the heck you got the need to bs me but I can't say how wrong they are over many many things? They cry over 3rd party is over, boycott and all, so they found a new way to troll forums. they think they are majority, they are not, majority are enjoying anniversary event, they expected more but still they are doing it. So couple of troll forumers are not representing anything.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

    for 3 months, troll forumers, pm meh, yell every where I can only do GG, and they claim I don't know anything and they know everything. So why the heck you got the need to bs me but I can't say how wrong they are over many many things? They cry over 3rd party is over, boycott and all, so they found a new way to troll forums. they think they are majority, they are not, majority are enjoying anniversary event, they expected more but still they are doing it. So couple of troll forumers are not representing anything.

    Maybe you can....ummm... pm them instead???

  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

    for 3 months, troll forumers, pm meh, yell every where I can only do GG, and they claim I don't know anything and they know everything. So why the heck you got the need to bs me but I can't say how wrong they are over many many things? They cry over 3rd party is over, boycott and all, so they found a new way to troll forums. they think they are majority, they are not, majority are enjoying anniversary event, they expected more but still they are doing it. So couple of troll forumers are not representing anything.

    Maybe you can....ummm... pm them instead???

    So it is OK, they harass me publicly and I posted 2 little screenshots you all see it as something negative. rofl.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

    for 3 months, troll forumers, pm meh, yell every where I can only do GG, and they claim I don't know anything and they know everything. So why the heck you got the need to bs me but I can't say how wrong they are over many many things? They cry over 3rd party is over, boycott and all, so they found a new way to troll forums. they think they are majority, they are not, majority are enjoying anniversary event, they expected more but still they are doing it. So couple of troll forumers are not representing anything.

    Maybe you can....ummm... pm them instead???

    Some people hope the ones being harrassed doing that, so I recomend not pm them back but report them instead.

    If their mails are being over the line then they will be receive a temp ban or event a perm ban.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    JLPW3WPF9M wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Off topic (sorry OP) I don't have to, but for some players to see, I got nothing to hide, this is how I play the game, I have +240 ms ping with spikes, it is harder to tank, but I love brawler so I run stuff if it is not too fast for my ping, I have 17 chars on main server alone, and 4 or 5 them ends up in full mid gear, so my runs scattered between all of them, higher tier run more towards my dps chars.
    GpRwPpi.jpg ZKhEkA9.jpg

    bank in the top, I really like to see stacks of Dragon Scale too ;)





    Sorry, but that's really not that impressive.

    just shows the reasons why you and your pack of forum trolls, needs to be banned.
This discussion has been closed.