Bored. It is something that happens to all or only me??

I found myself with no wil for play the game. This last week only loged in a seconds to claim the calendar items. But not play a single second.
That is maybe because i get bored again of the same sad routine. The problem, the major problem, of this game.
Analyzing my cycles in this game, it is like: 3 weeks of very active play, 2 weeks of casual play and 6 months of no play at all. This is repeating almost every year.

It is happening to all?? Or is just me who bore easy??

I feel the game, like a job (unpleasent job). I mean, u must do your day routine before anything. Log in, Kill Bams, Abcess, VH, Vs, Br, Ts (or whatever). Every day is the same. Every run is the same. Maybe longer, maybe shorter depending on raids composition... But the same.

Comments

• same.....everyday i have like 2hr to play, and if i want to do my solo daily..thats take at least half hr or more than that, if i pt with my friend we have to kill double amount...which still takes same time, i mean i thought every game should encourage people pt with each other, i understand EME are trying to avoid tar times, but still, increasing the amount monster u need to kill if u in pt is not the right way to do it.
    If i wanna do some normal dungeon, plus waiting,loading times, still half hr, if u are in not a good group, prob more than that, and after 1 dungeon, u just finish 1 daily and get a little stuff.....
    i just feel this game is just not excited any more, and 2 much time consuming....
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    Do PvP, FwC, Corsair, ect always is a different gameplay and you will have fun cuz toxic chat is fantastic, personality i love it.....now if you do not like pvp then i understand you have to be bored.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found myself with no wil for play the game. This last week only loged in a seconds to claim the calendar items. But not play a single second.
    That is maybe because i get bored again of the same sad routine. The problem, the major problem, of this game.
    Analyzing my cycles in this game, it is like: 3 weeks of very active play, 2 weeks of casual play and 6 months of no play at all. This is repeating almost every year.

It is happening to all?? Or is just me who bore easy??

I feel the game, like a job (unpleasent job). I mean, u must do your day routine before anything. Log in, Kill Bams, Abcess, VH, Vs, Br, Ts (or whatever). Every day is the same. Every run is the same. Maybe longer, maybe shorter depending on raids composition... But the same.

afk in velika talk in global about elin pantsu, bacon, erping and trump and use cute elin to cute dance on all the cute elin in velika B)
  • DaewaDaewa ✭✭
    There's just not enough content in TERA to keep it interesting. They took away virtually all the open world rewards, and that really kills the incentive to do any kind of farming. That was stupid. I've gotten so bored I rarely bother logging in anymore. It saddens me that they've allowed things to fall apart like this.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a reason there's a "returning player" section. Everyone gets bored of doing the same thing. I'm kinda debating on whether to stay or leave for a while right now myself (to be frank, the whole 'event' kinda killed my expectations for the future).
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    i guess it happens to lot of people. regardless that we are at the beggining of the patch there are days when i just don't have any motivation to play anything, neither dailies, or dungeons or bg's.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I never fell into the too bored to keep playing, because of 2 things:
    1: I've never stayed always at the same task, I alternate between heal, DPS (various classes) and even tanking now, I get to do the same content in so many different ways it gives a pretty interesting experience.
    2: I left my addiction behind. I used to play daily 6h+ always. On days I had classes till late I would even log in just to get daily log-in bonus, cause I just couldn't leave it alone. Weekends I did barely anything other than playing TERA, grinded my way out on all classes possible. Now that I've left this addiction behind, I enjoy it a lot more, haven't gotten rusty and stuff, in fact possibly better (keep less tired/annoyed). It's fun now, not a [filtered] job that only sucked out my time.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I also find that changing my goals regularly helps.

Last patch I think I spent weeks just looking for world bosses for no reason other than to say I did it. If you've already done all that, then I dunno. Find a side goal? Something not related to the gear grind...

Do you have a panther mount, for instance?
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's because most of the dungeons this patch are things we've done before, and the two new things are pretty easy and not very exciting once you do them a few times. This is the kind of game that's played seasonally by most people. It could have decent staying power if worthwhile events were done regularly to keep players interested, like instead of dungeon highlights being a weekend thing or a once in a while event thing they simply did it every week and alternated the dungeon of choice, while implementing a token shop with revolving rewards, but alas.

Lots of people I know have quit because there's not a whole lot to do. It really sucks.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    It's because most of the dungeons this patch are things we've done before, and the two new things are pretty easy and not very exciting once you do them a few times. This is the kind of game that's played seasonally by most people. It could have decent staying power if worthwhile events were done regularly to keep players interested, like instead of dungeon highlights being a weekend thing or a once in a while event thing they simply did it every week and alternated the dungeon of choice, while implementing a token shop with revolving rewards, but alas.

Lots of people I know have quit because there's not a whole lot to do. It really sucks.

no the true reason it is they removed fun stuff for exemple alliance, nexus, exploration in baldera, etc, remember when we could go in alliance territory to pvp or farm bam there :)
  • Roly wrote: »
    Do PvP, FwC, Corsair, ect always is a different gameplay and you will have fun cuz toxic chat is fantastic, personality i love it.....now if you do not like pvp then i understand you have to be bored.

Yes i do Bgs the most of the time. But the high, infinite queing times tho...
    And tbh, the game optimization quit a lot of "play" to me. Seeing shadows with no animations coming to me, and spamming attacks xD.
    I mean i have no monster pc, but i think a i5 2500k + 8gb + 1060 6gb can do the job here. I mean, i can play GtaV maxed out with 20/30 other in screen with no texture leaking as Tera.
  • vkobe wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »

no the true reason it is they removed fun stuff for exemple alliance, nexus, exploration in baldera, etc, remember when we could go in alliance territory to pvp or farm bam there :)

Agree. I hated nexus, but alliance was fun, specially ninjaing the enemy territory and try to kill someone farming bams xD.
  • SolonaSolona
    edited May 2017
    Wanted to throw something in here while trying not to make a wall on everything that went wrong-

So a few points, and the main reason the group of friends and family I started playing with gave up and went to other mmo's.

1. No new -real- content, which means proper quest lines, quirky side tasks, party quests that don't involve repetitive guilds quests, new maps and level cap to accompany said quest lines and so on.
    2. Removal of dungeons, quests, original IoD which was seriously the most gorgeous area in my opinion, aaaaaaand even removal/no consideration for the lore.
    3. Reputations were made more or less useless unless you want a couple of old mounts that don't compare stat-wise to paid mounts.
    4. Nexus and Overwatch were crippled.

This is what made my group tired and bored of playing and is my own opinion, so don't jump on me xD at this point I just log in to chat with people and then log off.
    Edit: Damn I loved alliance~

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to endgame mate! great to have you join us o/
  • 5H96Y49G6D5H96Y49G6D ✭✭✭
    Alliance fun

Ignores hisrory of alliance ingame seriously