[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

This is what makes it all worth it

1235»

Comments

• Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    vkobe wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    ozTNeG4.jpg
    you hyped too much I got one for my cute Elin :p

PS: I loved this anniversary event, half price race change and I turned to that Cute Elin, Cute hat checked, Cute Mount checked, Cute 75% of costume on sale checked, Cute Uinty Stole checked, also add Cute wings too, she has it. So yeah, the most rewarding anniversary event by far.

flying bacon B)

741376TERAScreenShot20161217005803.png

Best thing ever, bacon on flying bacon
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Akuarine wrote: »
    The world gone mad people getting excited over a cosmetic xD :3! to me NOTHING is more exciting then clearing a hardmode or something much more overwelming now this is just a cosmetic for me. but true tho tera doesnt have truly hardmodes like in old days:( so gg lets all be excited over a cosmetic and ELINS >.> like there isnt enough already lol . gg

Or you can be excited by both things, cosmetics and beating hard pve content alike, i like both stuff but personally im even more excited by pvp because after a while even hard pve content becomes easy, but pvp is always exciting specially when against good players.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tenshi1 just to make you a bit Jelly :3, I looked around on my many alts and found those 2 cutie with Stoles.
    EqECC47.jpg
    5ApLdOa.jpg
    6UlYkHY.jpg

• Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Pumpedd wrote: »
    like. What am I suppose to be looking at

The Unity sole????????

To be fair, I hadn't made that clear when I did this post

I was so excited xD
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @Tenshi1 just to make you a bit Jelly :3, I looked around on my many alts and found those 2 cutie with Stoles.
    EqECC47.jpg
    5ApLdOa.jpg
    6UlYkHY.jpg

Those bruiseweaves *grabby hands*

@Spacecats Can you PLEASE put those in a future event? Not just a chance DG drop
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tenshi1 No =W= :p
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Someone is excited for having what she wanted, someone comes and tries to sabatoge it. Pathetic

@SPACECATS @Halrath please take extreme measures, no one is allowed to make threads or replies any threads with these toxic players around, only toxic crying threads are OK by these ppl, don't let this attitude goes on more than this.

Back to topic, I am glad you got what you needed, your Elin looks cute btw :p

This happens every time I read one of your post. Maybe you are Spicers relative :thinking: