5/31 Extended Maintenance

As mentioned in last week's news post, there will be an extended maintenance on Wednesday, from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. PDT.

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, it is fine, @Halrath quietly ninja buff dem blue boxes spawn rate rawr >:)
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Sure, it is fine, @Halrath quietly ninja buff dem blue boxes spawn rate rawr >:)

More unity stoles for Tenshi >:)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want 600 more tokens for a 2nd disco ball pls :)
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    @Spacecats @Halrath Any news on what's going to happen with the tokens? Raised spawn rate? Raised drops?

As mentioned here

At this point i would like to remind you that since VSNM is a time-consuming and a higher difficulty dungeon, players have turned to boxes as their main source of tokens further reducing the chances of finding one.
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭
    Seikilos wrote: »
    @Spacecats @Halrath Any news on what's going to happen with the tokens? Raised spawn rate? Raised drops?

As mentioned here

At this point i would like to remind you that since VSNM is a time-consuming and a higher difficulty dungeon, players have turned to boxes as their main source of tokens further reducing the chances of finding one.

Not only time consuming and hard, but bonus rewards are just not worth it. The only reason to do VS right now it's still the badge, bonus rewards could be there or not, no1 doing VS cares about them.

BUTT! I must say the new items added to the token shop are amazing! Thanks for that.