[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] Server maintenance to deploy the v84.03 hotfix is scheduled for 7~11 p.m. PT on Monday, July 13, 2020. This hotfix should improve upon issues with frequent crashes and blue screens. Patch notes: https://bit.ly/v84_03_patch

June Battleground Jackpots...What?

2»

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    In other regions they are doing it the way it is planted, I agree that the base planted way sucks but no one like some of you cry. That is why lots of you couldn't stay on EU lol

There is a difference from asking nice and sarcasm and also rude request. So, I am just treating you, the way you are treating the forums.

You could be like an adult and make a constructive thread and ask nicely like some users.

PS: I saw players from this threads also were complaining about VM mats on DGs too. So you want easy mats every where.
  • Um.... What?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Question: so is the CS jackpot still gonna go on til the 5th for the anni tokens?
  • nutmegnutmeg ✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    In other regions they are doing it the way it is planted, I agree that the base planted way sucks but no one like some of you cry. That is why lots of you couldn't stay on EU lol

There is a difference from asking nice and sarcasm and also rude request. So, I am just treating you, the way you are treating the forums.

You could be like an adult and make a constructive thread and ask nicely like some users.

PS: I saw players from this threads also were complaining about VM mats on DGs too. So you want easy mats every where.

The forums is a place for players to voice their concerns over the game. Aka we're allowed to complain about things we don't feel are proper and can be improved. This is a constructive thread where players are voicing their concerns to the CM and asking for changes to be made( which they did). The only one here whining about [filtered] is you. If you have nothing constructive to contribute to ANY discussion, then please don't. You don't PvP. You don't PvE. You don't have any meaningful contribution. So stop being a whiny little kid butting into others conversations.
    edited June 2017
    @nutmeg complain and voicing was all I was doing and still do, but take a look at OP and few following posts, we are not complaining like we used to, only one person gives suggestions and make it like a constructive post. We just complain and do not want to take any other points. This has been going on for a time now that drove many good forumers away. Forums are here to make constructive points to better experience, not constant crying and bashing, sarcasm.

I do pve and pvp, you think you owe forums, you don't, I keep acting the same as you ppl, and it hurts you because that's just a mirror act.
  • nutmegnutmeg ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @nutmeg complain and voicing was all I was doing and still do, but take a look at OP and few following posts, we are not complaining like we used to, only one person gives suggestions and make it like a constructive post. We just complain and do not want to take any other points. This has been going on for a time now that drove many good forumers away. Forums are here to make constructive points to better experience, not constant crying and bashing, sarcasm.

I do pve and pvp, you think you owe forums, you don't, I keep acting the same as you ppl, and it hurts you because that's just a mirror act.

Good Forumers. Nice joke. Your posts are filled with so much hypocrisy. No one is getting hurt by your act. I'm sure many people find you to be worse than Best Brawler Fey Forest and that's fking hilarious. But hey right, my complaint got something changed in the game, something you've failed to do with all your whining :sunglasses:
  • Talisman of Lakan ×1
    Lakan's Banner ×2
    Badge of Loyalty ×2
    Dragon Scale ×3
    Tier 12 Feedstock ×50
  • I'm not sure anyone said anything about how you presented your post but about the content. Mostly because your point was to take away a way for PvP players to get mats. Complaining can be annoying yes, but complaining against something that can help players is gonna get backlash.
    @GlitchyTrash you are right, my bad, I just saw some comments not the actual problem representing, recently I acted like a mirror, on this point, you said the right thing. It won't help our case as a community the way I reacted sometimes. :(
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    Chill guys. Eme are doing great now, hearing out community. I think they are improving. Question is, can we win the bg? HAHA
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree with the PvPers here, BGs have become less rewarding becuase now you have to deal with an rng for winning (skills are hard to carry when there are 29 or more variables (you are the only constant on them) when playing the most popular BGs, then you have to deal with an rng when opening the victory box and hope you get something decent becuase enchanting mats in them are so few that makes playing Channelworks even more rewarding right now.

Is sad to see PvPers to be forced to farm yes or yes their gear throught PvE if they want to be competitive in the game.
    @LucyFear lols, I don't know why always we get the losing team :confused:

But seriously I think BGs need a way better matchmaking system.
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    haha. yeah, it's pretty understandable. You can't always win everytime, so when I realize my team is about to lose. I will just go pvp and have fun wahaha. and destroy some seiges to extend the time ;D since it's sure lose, enemy team will just sneak out and one hit and they'll win.