[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 03/25 (Wed) at 8:00 am PST, and will have an estimated downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

So, Spacecats, about the blue boxes...

Comments

• as usual around the world, right?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @TheKings said:
    > as usual around the world, right?

Yeah, look around break dem open. GL
  • cannot find even a single one lol
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    Glad it is extended, but what is up with waiting less than 2 hours before the end to let us know? Some of us have been rearranging schedules and such, because we were thinking the end was today.

There were other end of anniversary events we were considering, and we wanted to be 100% sure before announcing things. Sorry the extension announcement happened so last minute.

Heard cs isn't giving tokens anymore.
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Glad it is extended, but what is up with waiting less than 2 hours before the end to let us know? Some of us have been rearranging schedules and such, because we were thinking the end was today.

There were other end of anniversary events we were considering, and we wanted to be 100% sure before announcing things. Sorry the extension announcement happened so last minute.

they made a news post, hunting boxes are extended to 5th june, plus the dungeon, 3 hours of high spawn rate each day, got a schedule there too, so I say, that make it awesome, hopefully we get the bam hunt once or twice on weekend to make it perfect.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    LancerJiva wrote: »

they made a news post, hunting boxes are extended to 5th june, plus the dungeon, 3 hours of high spawn rate each day, got a schedule there too, so I say, that make it awesome, hopefully we get the bam hunt once or twice on weekend to make it perfect.

I don't see the post on the main page, unless i'm blind.

Why isn't cs giving tokens out?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    'kay so there's high spawn hours, no wonder I got nothing at all running around
    @LancerJiva I think b/c May is over and the schedule and they planted new jackpot for June which has a different set.
    Also it is on 1st page, new jackpots way better, you can just use extra boxes to get more tokens.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @LancerJiva I think b/c May is over and the schedule and they planted new jackpot for June which has a different set.
    Also it is on 1st page, new jackpots way better, you can just use extra boxes to get more tokens.

How? You can't buy the tokens anymore. I thought you could
    Buy them or gain them? Best way still dem boxes for dem tokens, fun way too. On flying bacon for the search of more flying bacons lol
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    But like I said you can't buy them anymore for some reason. I checked :( So you can't use the new jackpot stuffs to buy more tokens

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    is the triple spawn happening now?
  • The boxes keep despawning! Third in two hours!
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    RKC wrote: »
    is the triple spawn happening now?

No, check the news post, only a certain hr each day this weekend
    The boxes keep despawning! Third in two hours!

One despawned in front of me too. Very frustrating. My very first box I found last week did that too
  • I pick 300 tokens by Blue Box in 2hrs yesterday only in one map (3 Zones) for my Unity Stole :wink: