[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

in 30 mins bam fight will be on, get on board.

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, what the hell? There's a BAM event? Where was that announced?
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Shikine wrote: »
    pandapples wrote: »
    What is this? Why are there no official announcements

Still has expectation about EME communitcating events before happening :lol:

This was an impromptu event, sort of a random surprise. There is an announcement coming today with more planned events.

No offense Halrath but impromptu suprise happy fun event or not an event this scale should be announced.
    Like the daily BAM event during EU anniversary, they announced time, boss, location FOR a WHOLE MONTH ahead.

I am not asking you to do the same, but you can imagine when you come up with an event like this with probably game breaking rewards again how most of the people feel who doesnt play at 10 am pdt. even if they could...
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭

This was an impromptu event, sort of a random surprise. There is an announcement coming today with more planned events.

No offense Halrath but impromptu suprise happy fun event or not an event this scale should be announced.
    Like the daily BAM event during EU anniversary, they announced time, boss, location FOR a WHOLE MONTH ahead.

I am not asking you to do the same, but you can imagine when you come up with an event like this with probably game breaking rewards again how most of the people feel who doesnt play at 10 am pdt. even if they could...

also the middle of the day when people are at work/school.......
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, what the [filtered]? There's a BAM event? Where was that announced?

it was a surprise butsecs type of thing, who didn't participate just got kicked out of the dead server, who did got to stare at Lilith's [filtered] for a while until also got kicked out from the massive SAO meme thing when we all froze and could only move our character and chat.

Then Spacecats confirmed it was a surprise event and we were used as guinea pigs on the server activity and crash simulation that the event was.
    Basically they made us crash the servers so they could see what the heck happens when they die.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

it was a surprise butsecs type of thing, who didn't participate just got kicked out of the dead server, who did got to stare at Lilith's [filtered] for a while until also got kicked out from the massive SAO meme thing when we all froze and could only move our character and chat.

Then Spacecats confirmed it was a surprise event and we were used as guinea pigs on the server activity and crash simulation that the event was.
    Basically they made us crash the servers so they could see what the heck happens when they die.

Yeah, saw the other topic... So I didn't miss the biggest draw of the event (for me), then?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

just shut up, so they shouldn't do anything. this game is not around you, Jesus, can't you see people have fun? It was fun for many many many players, He said other plans comes, can you be grateful for once? can you stop being negative about anything, sick and tired of your nonstop and unbiased cry, you are so mad, get out, no one gonna miss you. You can't be part of all events and all stuff all the time, it is a thing.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > Shikine wrote: »
    >
    > Halrath wrote: »
    >
    > Shikine wrote: »
    >
    > pandapples wrote: »
    >
    > What is this? Why are there no official announcements
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Still has expectation about EME communitcating events before happening :lol:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This was an impromptu event, sort of a random surprise. There is an announcement coming today with more planned events.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No offense Halrath but impromptu suprise happy fun event or not an event this scale should be announced.
    > Like the daily BAM event during EU anniversary, they announced time, boss, location FOR a WHOLE MONTH ahead.
    >
    > I am not asking you to do the same, but you can imagine when you come up with an event like this with probably game breaking rewards again how most of the people feel who doesnt play at 10 am pdt. even if they could...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > just shut up, so they shouldn't do anything. this game is not around you, Jesus, can't you see people have fun? It was fun for many many many players, He said other plans comes, can you be grateful for once? can you stop being negative about anything, sick and tired of your nonstop and unbiased cry, you are so mad, get out, no one gonna miss you. You can't be part of all events and all stuff all the time, it is a thing.

He expresses his opinion and you snap and lose it lol. What crawled up your [filtered] and died today? Maybe you should be the one to [filtered] off and get out? Just a thought.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

Yeah, saw the other topic... So I didn't miss the biggest draw of the event (for me), then?

Well it was fun/crazy/masochist while it lasted. Think of those Mongo event BAMs, kinda same. Dead people everywhere, I was the one out of 3 healers of 30 people and could see nothing there. Got some dyad structures, tokens and nocterium.
    On CH, we moved together, more than 10 raids at early stage, got bigger and bigger, I got 51 parcels, as some players requested, so many noct boxes and refine, Gold fingers, Amethyst, Alkahest were part of drops, anniversary tokens, dyad structure, some SB and FS. It was very fun, and such massacre, My resurrect button hurts so much.

Hopefully when we get it later, all server stay up to the very end. Was glad to host others for couple of minutes :p

Ty @spacecats, @Halrath we were happy, and many consider this anniversary best anniversary event and last week it turned to, gladly you listened to us and used our feedback. Ignore the ungrateful attitude, give us fun time all the time <3
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

just shut up, so they shouldn't do anything. this game is not around you, Jesus, can't you see people have fun? It was fun for many many many players, He said other plans comes, can you be grateful for once? can you stop being negative about anything, sick and tired of your nonstop and unbiased cry, you are so mad, get out, no one gonna miss you. You can't be part of all events and all stuff all the time, it is a thing.
    can you not always whiteknight or insult people just to get your point across, he has a right to, its an na game, and they host an event when most of na is out to work or school, and with no announcement, i do recall your many whining threads on the forum about making the game equal to non na players.
    @Haggard86 please, I know the difference between expressing opinion and sarcasm and being toxic. On this one. Keep being negative. won't change a thing that so many players enjoyed it, you are not part of the majority.
    sanj66 wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

can you not always whiteknight or insult people just to get your point across, he has a right to, its an na game, and they host an event when most of na is out to work or school, and with no announcement, i do recall your many whining threads on the forum about making the game equal to non na players.

Did you read what he said? There was still so many players that servers crashed. You get it? Too bad many couldn't make it but that is part of it. It doesn't mean you can be just being sarcastic and toxic all the time. Yet I have to seen one positive thing you ppl post on anything. If it is so bad, leave. if it is not all bad, show some respect and gratitude about the positive points, so maybe we see more of it. It is not about me against him, it is about community vs minority which trying to ruin the fun.

Event will happen for everyone later, he said it, so what is the problem, some lost 1 hour bam event, some will lose the other bam event later. Big fuss?
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Another event with no communication what so ever by EME beforehand.

I looooove missing out on things.

You should check out EU Tera, they can handle their communication right.
  • You do realize COMPLAINTS and feedback are the reason why you're getting your "best event ever"? This anniversary event evolved a decent amount since the first announcement with tons of changes. Let people rightfully complain. EME then learns and changes for the better (hopefully).
    You do realize COMPLAINTS and feedback are the reason why you're getting your "best event ever"? This anniversary event evolved a decent amount since the first announcement with tons of changes. Let people rightfully complain. EME then learns and changes for the better (hopefully).

Look, I was one of the people that complained a lot, asked for open world hunting, bam hunt, they tried it nad then apply for everyone later, it is said right in this post. What is wrong with this? Happens every where, happened many times before. These group of people are not giving feedback, follow their threads. I see crying now that they missed 1 hour bam hunt, not feedback.