[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

in 30 mins bam fight will be on, get on board.

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    > @Lolitaa said:
    > honestly, these kinds of events would be nice to have known days prior -_-

Careful, that kind of opinion will trigger Vi and cause massive amounts of toxicity

So outta everyone being ON in the game, I came out to forums immediately after in game announcement, something not [email protected] and @Halrath did, made a thread and tried to informed more players to get online in 30 mins, I changed to a healer, so I could summon and resurrect and heal players, even if not a healer main at all, even if I knew dragon scales might drop and my Brawler is the one collecting for dragon. So toxic players do this on events? So I wanted the event all by myself? Outta thousands online coming to forums and warning players and I get this attitude, and I am the toxic player? Thank you for showing your ungratefulness and toxicity, I like Tera, I like the community, you can team up with couple of players here and [filtered] me off and EME watch it, but I don't care, I just go on and try to be good for community.

I am not toxic for players, I love CH, and yeah I become toxic unfortunately when I see so much negativity.
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    honestly, these kinds of events would be nice to have known days prior -_-

It was clearly a test for the weekend, to finish off Anniversary event with a bang.

They ruined my mood, that I got mad forgot to mention things.

About event and things that was well-planted.

1. It was on Kanistra, so one channel, 2 vast areas, players could scatter, not worried about changing channels at all. that is why you can get all parcels.
    2. There were small mobs around bosses, they had Amethyst and alkahest as drop loots on the ground, so that was new and I liked it.
    3. Loot was balanced and it had everything, so you wouldn't ended up having one thing more than anything else.
    4. There were big OP bosses with larger loots, small bams with smaller loots, all coming down to you as parcels.

I say it was very well designed, hopefully everyone get to experience this wonderful player massacre without server crash. Was good, haven't had this for a long time, adding this to anniversary event, would make this the best anniversary event.

"test"? so you saying that after this "test" they will have an actual bam killer even and TELL US ABOUT IT ON NEWS PAGE before it happen????? people said the last bam spawn event few weeks back was a test too -_-

yeah, look at what Halrath said, also when announcement was made, was stated a news post for later events. So weekend, goodies will come B)
  • feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    @LesbianVi

Yes it's very helpful that you try to help the community in that, which is good. In game announcements as surprises tend to happen, which is understandable. So now that you mention that you lost out on events too, I'm pretty sure you were upset but not mention anything about it or were you okay with that. Think about this that most of the player base in NA are in that situation missing out something, you don't feel for that? Your comments basically show that it's not a big deal for you that the rest of us missed. I know it's just one event and the possibility of it happening again, but we don't know because the lack of communication from EME in the past.

I never said you're against the community. It's just that when a more knowledgeable player base in game have expressed their concerns over something important that needs to be addressed and areas you're not knowledgeable about (ex: the vsnm bonus drops thread), every answer towards everyone in that thread was not reasonable. I'm not going to say anything about that since there is not much to debate since literally a lot of people tried to reason with you the right way.

I usually dont comment a lot on the forums but lately I been seeing things that have been bothering me and I feel like sometimes it's best to speak up. A lot of us can only do so much to show the better way in explaining but some people in this world don't see eye to eye.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    honestly, these kinds of events would be nice to have known days prior -_-

It was clearly a test for the weekend, to finish off Anniversary event with a bang.

They ruined my mood, that I got mad forgot to mention things.

About event and things that was well-planted.

1. It was on Kanistra, so one channel, 2 vast areas, players could scatter, not worried about changing channels at all. that is why you can get all parcels.
    2. There were small mobs around bosses, they had Amethyst and alkahest as drop loots on the ground, so that was new and I liked it.
    3. Loot was balanced and it had everything, so you wouldn't ended up having one thing more than anything else.
    4. There were big OP bosses with larger loots, small bams with smaller loots, all coming down to you as parcels.

I say it was very well designed, hopefully everyone get to experience this wonderful player massacre without server crash. Was good, haven't had this for a long time, adding this to anniversary event, would make this the best anniversary event.

"test"? so you saying that after this "test" they will have an actual bam killer even and TELL US ABOUT IT ON NEWS PAGE before it happen????? people said the last bam spawn event few weeks back was a test too -_-

At least Spacecats did say it was a test this time, it was supposed to be a flash event exactly to not upset whoever was planning way ahead to have a good event and such, it was really just some overload test on servers.
    It was fun to be fair, even the massive freeze was kind of funny actually.
    @feazeshero I agree, I have a temper, but that group of players are not majority but they act like a majority, they never show gratitude and never seemed please, always want more. I am pretty much sure if EME sends them 1M golds right now, they find something about it to complain. I agree with you and some others, but will never agree with that band.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Shikine wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    pandapples wrote: »
    What is this? Why are there no official announcements

Still has expectation about EME communitcating events before happening :lol:

This was an impromptu event, sort of a random surprise. There is an announcement coming today with more planned events.

No offense Halrath but impromptu suprise happy fun event or not an event this scale should be announced.
    Like the daily BAM event during EU anniversary, they announced time, boss, location FOR a WHOLE MONTH ahead.

I am not asking you to do the same, but you can imagine when you come up with an event like this with probably game breaking rewards again how most of the people feel who doesnt play at 10 am pdt. even if they could...

just shut up, so they shouldn't do anything. this game is not around you, Jesus, can't you see people have fun? It was fun for many many many players, He said other plans comes, can you be grateful for once? can you stop being negative about anything, sick and tired of your nonstop and unbiased cry, you are so mad, get out, no one gonna miss you. You can't be part of all events and all stuff all the time, it is a thing.

Unanounced minor events are ok but if the event were even more rewarding than the Blue Boxes then is obviously something wrong.

Now what kind of event was?
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    ElinLove wrote: »
    At least Spacecats did say it was a test this time, it was supposed to be a flash event exactly to not upset whoever was planning way ahead to have a good event and such, it was really just some overload test on servers.
    i had to go search new forum posts but yes I did find that he mentioned it were a test. that's good to hear. and like feazeshero said, we just don't know if these events will happen again because of lack of communication. i hope they figure out what is in need of fixing for these kind of events :| i have never taken part in bam killer event, they seem fun :|

also, Vi, you said you got tokens from the event, roughly how many did the hour get you for this? i'm curious how generous they were with the token distribution for this.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

This was an impromptu event, sort of a random surprise. There is an announcement coming today with more planned events.

No offense Halrath but impromptu suprise happy fun event or not an event this scale should be announced.
    Like the daily BAM event during EU anniversary, they announced time, boss, location FOR a WHOLE MONTH ahead.

I am not asking you to do the same, but you can imagine when you come up with an event like this with probably game breaking rewards again how most of the people feel who doesnt play at 10 am pdt. even if they could...

just shut up, so they shouldn't do anything. this game is not around you, Jesus, can't you see people have fun? It was fun for many many many players, He said other plans comes, can you be grateful for once? can you stop being negative about anything, sick and tired of your nonstop and unbiased cry, you are so mad, get out, no one gonna miss you. You can't be part of all events and all stuff all the time, it is a thing.

Unanounced minor events are ok but if the event were even more rewarding than the Blue Boxes then is obviously something wrong.

Well, one guildie got 39 dragon scales out of it (not counting all the other goodies). That on its own is more rewarding than the blue boxes. So it was a very rewarding unannounced test event.
    edited June 2017
    ElinLove wrote: »
    i had to go search new forum posts but yes I did find that he mentioned it were a test. that's good to hear. and like feazeshero said, we just don't know if these events will happen again because of lack of communication. i hope they figure out what is in need of fixing for these kind of events :| i have never taken part in bam killer event, they seem fun :|

also, Vi, you said you got tokens from the event, roughly how many did the hour get you for this? i'm curious how generous they were with the token distribution for this.

more 150 Tokens, small bosses had one, big bosses had 5, small mobs drop them too on the ground, so have your looting pets ready lol

PS: to others that lost this event, if I didn't care about it, wouldn't make it, just lost it over usual stuff, hopefully you get to run it as it was fun and rewarding, something that makes this anniversary event the best anniversary event, So I am sorry again.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Well, one guildie got 39 dragon scales out of it (not counting all the other goodies). That on its own is more rewarding than the blue boxes. So it was a very rewarding unannounced test event.

Then something is really wrong.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @LesbianVi said:
    >
    > So outta everyone being ON in the game, I came out to forums immediately after in game announcement, something not [email protected] and @Halrath did, made a thread and tried to informed more players to get online in 30 mins, I changed to a healer, so I could summon and resurrect and heal players, even if not a healer main at all, even if I knew dragon scales might drop and my Brawler is the one collecting for dragon. So toxic players do this on events? So I wanted the event all by myself? Outta thousands online coming to forums and warning players and I get this attitude, and I am the toxic player? Thank you for showing your ungratefulness and toxicity, I like Tera, I like the community, you can team up with couple of players here and [filtered] me off and EME watch it, but I don't care, I just go on and try to be good for community.
    >
    > I am not toxic for players, I love CH, and yeah I become toxic unfortunately when I see so much negativity.

I never accused you of not caring about the community, I'm accusing you of being a toxic player who disregards any opinion that you don't share and calls anyone with a differing opinion a whiner or a cry baby or ungrateful. You tell them to shut up and get lost all the while championing your cause of "helping the community" and using it as a shield against anyone that tries to defend themself against you. As a perfect example, you fought soooo hard against vsnm getting better event drops, if someone mentioned the simplest thing you were there immediately to call everyone crybabies that just wanted free vm gear, when they clearly weren't asking for that. But it was all for the communities best interest right? Explain to me again why someone that doesn't and can't run vsnm is trying to dictate what players should get from that dungeon? Is it jealousy? animosity?
    @Spacecats and @Halrath sorry for going on a rampage on this thread, but I made some points,

Anyway, not to make new thread, and keep this bam event thread, wanted to point some stuff, I said before just few things.

Area was perfect, it was the best choices, the lines were amazing, nexus days were remembered, Argons were remembered, very nice. no channels, all could get the loots.

About the loots, please remove feedstock, Alkahast, we don't really need them anymore lol, Add Lamb Bulgogi, Freehold flame Salad, many ran outta food, and they need it more than FS and Alka, You change those, loots will be pretty balanced and useful.

On the event time, please have one in the morning like 10 AM you had for morning players and plan some for evening players. Love you, tnx for the awesome anniversary event thus far.
    @Haggard86 On that thread, I was just being an [filtered] and that ruined points given. I try to keep my shet together. But still I stand on some points about couple of players here not representing majority as they think they do.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    @feazeshero I understand I can't have it all. You know how many events I lost? Imagine if there was an announcement that says it was going to be 10AM, would they stop complaining? It was a test for the weekend precisely, there is nothing to be mad about. You can't have everything, you are going to lose an event or 2, one hour or two. If it was a one time event and anniversary event was done. I would really get upset that my fellow community members couldn't participate.

Why did I make an announcement right away after I saw the in game announcement? Because those that are not in game get in game? Did anyone else did it? no, it was just me, LesbianVi the white knight that doesn't care about community, just EME. I made thread about hunting boxes, gave tips, locations, did you see anyone else does that? Anyone of these players on my buttt did ever post things like that to help out community? How can I be against community when I do this and take time and do this? How many replied I gave for box hunting and pmed locations? If you think I am against this community then I have nothing to say,

as i said if you think myself or other people never tried to give tips etc ingame or forums then you havent been playing a long time, you should still be able to search the old forum before they transferred over or even here in history. also every single post you make is against the community, its always you all are ungrateful, or shut up and be content etc, do you recall how you responded when people told you that on your dozens of threads for the game to be made more centralized around eu times even though this is an na server?
    sanj66 wrote: »
    @feazeshero I understand I can't have it all. You know how many events I lost? Imagine if there was an announcement that says it was going to be 10AM, would they stop complaining? It was a test for the weekend precisely, there is nothing to be mad about. You can't have everything, you are going to lose an event or 2, one hour or two. If it was a one time event and anniversary event was done. I would really get upset that my fellow community members couldn't participate.

Why did I make an announcement right away after I saw the in game announcement? Because those that are not in game get in game? Did anyone else did it? no, it was just me, LesbianVi the white knight that doesn't care about community, just EME. I made thread about hunting boxes, gave tips, locations, did you see anyone else does that? Anyone of these players on my buttt did ever post things like that to help out community? How can I be against community when I do this and take time and do this? How many replied I gave for box hunting and pmed locations? If you think I am against this community then I have nothing to say,

as i said if you think myself or other people never tried to give tips etc ingame or forums then you havent been playing a long time, you should still be able to search the old forum before they transferred over or even here in history. also every single post you make is against the community, its always you all are ungrateful, or shut up and be content etc, do you recall how you responded when people told you that on your dozens of threads for the game to be made more centralized around eu times even though this is an na server?

No, I don't mean to say I am a codex or I do more than everyone, just not that I disregard players over EME like some players we had on this forums, if you read my other comments, I said sorry if got frustrated and rude but still, we can't have good things if we keep the attitude, am I really wrong on this one?