[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Bam Event Server Crash

12346»

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Servers are up
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    natluff wrote: »
    im curios why CH dint come down tho

Ours was down the previous BAM event, for 40 mins instead of 10 mins tho ;)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    'kay servers (most of at least) are resurrected again.
    That was kinda crazy...
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    IronCloud wrote: »
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Can someone tell me what was the loot? I couldn't open any of my parcels while the event was going on, idk why. I'm curious to know what everyone got.

I'd love to know this as well, I wish to know what I missed.

many noct boxes and refine, Gold fingers, Amethyst, Alkahest were part of drops, anniversary tokens, dyad structure, some SB and FS. Also dragon scales, on one hour got 51 parcels, there are monsters that has drop, so you can pick and distributes, gems came from there, they are around bosses, so you can see them often, if you ask me it was very nice, also was very fun, Halloween fun, it was so nice that it was a one channel area. Kanistra, it should remain there, was so good, we were scattered, and spawn rates were crazy.

Halrath said they have bigger plans, there will be an news post later.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Merged multiple threads about this topic. Please see the forum announcement regarding the server outages. We're aware and working to get servers back online. Sorry for the inconvenience and please try not to create duplicate threads.

Today's BAM spawn was kind of a trial run and we were monitoring server activity closely in case something like this happened. Looks like the trial wasn't a pass. Thankfully when servers started going down, the hour-long event had almost reached completion. We're going to be investigating the outages to try and determine why they crashed during this invasion event and how we can avoid it in the future (while still running events like this).

Thank you, that there is useful information.

And thank you for the event. I hope they figure out what's making the hamsters sick. This was so much fun. We died ALL over the place. :proud:
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I found the cause!

asleep_at_the_wheel-3142.jpg

I scrolled past too quickly and thought it was a hairy fried egg :p

BAHAHAHAHA

I thought i saw an egg too