[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

6/2 Twitch Stream: Canyon RUN!

2»

Comments

• sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    thanks for the codes. for some reason I cant get twitch videos to play anymore. I miss being able to watch the tera stream

That's weird. Have you tried different browsers? Sometimes HTML5 acts up for me in Chrome and I have to switch to something else.

btw where is the news about events halrath told us we were getting yesterday and are we still getting another invasion on the weekend?

The event news was here -- just the extended blue box plus surge events. I think they said invasion events have to go on hold a bit until they can figure out why they're crashing servers.

There were 3 new things, HH dragons, Ex Trm bams, SS archers. I would look into them :eh:
    it was darkan, when he was killed the server died.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    thanks for the codes. for some reason I cant get twitch videos to play anymore. I miss being able to watch the tera stream

That's weird. Have you tried different browsers? Sometimes HTML5 acts up for me in Chrome and I have to switch to something else.

btw where is the news about events halrath told us we were getting yesterday and are we still getting another invasion on the weekend?

The event news was here -- just the extended blue box plus surge events. I think they said invasion events have to go on hold a bit until they can figure out why they're crashing servers.

There were 3 new things, HH dragons, Ex Trm bams, SS archers. I would look into them :eh:
    it was darkan, when he was killed the server died.

well CH didn't die :D but I agree that bashtad never plays fair :confused: EME Banhammer plox